Learning/wising up about women?

Samedi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so the reason for this topic is simple:
I was browsing the net not too long ago and came across this:

http://www.my-diary.org/read/?read=53290

The complete honesty of a girls thoughts it's called. I've still yet to read it all the way through, but i've gained a little insight, or you could say a lightbulb has been switched on in me. Perhaps because it's from a girl rather than a guy, the harsh reality kicks in more, regards how a girl feels etc concerning different guys and how they are. So from what i read, it confirms things such as nice, sweet guy but no attraction. Jerk who just wants fun leaves girl wanting more. Also this part which for me is important:

May 9th 2004
Then last night I was talking to Jeff for a bit and he was
telling me how he went to some concert thing at Wonderland
and he told me how he couldnt help but think of me while he
was there and how he wished I was there with him. He's so
sweet but I cant find the feelings inside of me to
reciprocate.

June 23rd 2004
It's a weird thing my mind. Even though I dont want Jeff,
im extremly possesive and dont want him to hook up with my
friend.....................But I still want him
to wnat me. I guess that's normal and typical. Right now I
still have him, and that's where I wnat him.
As for Anton, who knows about that one. Even though we were
supposed to chill last weekend, I deliberatly avoided him.
I dont want him either but again I wnat him to wnat me and
not have me, just for payback. Its a sick game I play.

Basically the part that strikes home in this example is the girl and her thinking towards things. It's like, on this site we have things from a guy's perspective, but to see from a woman's side wakes you up. Well it has for me.

I got a text from a girl once which said:
im scared il never b in love. Ur special to me ur a sweet caring man. If u go il b lonely and lost again. But i dont want u wait for me but i still want u there.

Have you, or do you ever learn/wise up about how a woman works/thinks/acts whatever from examples such as these? If so, what did you learn? Did it make you realise that things you do or say turn a woman off? Or indeed maybe it gave you tips on what to do/say.

Bit of a messy post but just wanted to get some opinions on this.

axxo

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is bull**** drama from her. Don't fall for this ****.

I got a text from a girl once which said:
im scared il never b in love. Ur special to me ur a sweet caring man. If u go il b lonely and lost again. But i dont want u wait for me but i still want u there.

HarlequinMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
AGREED X10 this diary is crap man....this girl is what we like to call an "attention *****"...the worst breed of female....common signs of an attention ***** include: girl who flirts a lot just to get guys to like her, girl who goes to parties just to be picked up (but not put out), and girls who have a lot of guys who are interested in them (from the flirting) but who has no boyfriend. my advice is STAY AWAY FROM THEM!!!!

Reaction score
Hmm,there is this girl I work with,and she's a 9. She has a diva complex as I call it,and I am always giving her shvit for it. Jokingly of course. She thinks she's a hustler,can get any man she wants, likes to flirt,as for bf,I don't know the situation. Should I not talk to her at all?