Learning how to cook...

Do you think that a GUY should know how to cook?

• YES

Votes: 37 100.0%
  • NO

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
D--uh!

"Hey, hon, can you chop those nuts" (couldn't resist)

But really, for those of you who aren't scared off, the kino opportunities are marvelous: you got the kino while she's helping prepare stuff, the leg kino and all kinds of cute, corny stuff while you're eating (most women ... ahem ... eat this kind of thing up), etc, etc.

Candles, a glass of wine, and what not. All kinds of what not.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not to mention using food to your advantage. Feeding her something to taste (food you pervs) by hand, major kino! ;)

idiot_boyfriend

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DEFINTE YES!!!!!!!!!!

Cooking is an awesome thing to learn, besides for impressing the ladies.

It's a great way to illustrate your artistic and creative side.

And even better, it's food!!!

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great idea!

Originally posted by fuzzx
I took a chefing course here for about $500, came with a huge cook/instructional book, set of knives, chef's uniform and 3 months instruction. It was great, I learned how to make everything from Braised Lamb Shank to Vanilla Ice Cream! Now I throw dinner parties every week in addition to a wicked game of D&D... Learn to cook!!!
Thats a good idea... i think that i will also be doing that in the near future;) At the moment i am learning with my mother, but i'm sure that i'll get alot more done with a coarse similar to the one that you took.... nice idea:)

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's a tip for guys who aren't the best cooks, consider recipes that require baking instead of cooking.

I was channel hopping and stopped on the Food Network and saw a dinner that was elegant yet simple but will definitely impress a woman. It was pork loin with fig and port sauce, roasted fennel with Parmesan and roasted pears with brown sugar and vanilla ice cream.

Now don't let the menu intimidate you, it just sounds really impressive as the finished product, but still relatively simple to prepare. After preparation of each item, you just stick it in the oven for the appropriate amount of time. No standing over the stove nor need to watch it.

The recipe can be found at www.foodnetwork.com on the show Everyday Italian.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How about this....

While we are on the topic, Francisco d'Anconia just gave me a good idea....

Why dont you guys post some of the best "meals" that you have had or think are the best kind of meals to be able to make that will impress a woman;)

My idea of a good meal to prepare:

Roasted lamb with a maronade of your choice, brown rise (include green pea's if you want), some roasted vegetables or stir fry, some red wine (goes well with the food as well), water, and a fuzzy drink or 2.

Desert:

Ice cream, Jelly, and some chocolate spread ( which doesnt have to ONLY go on the ice cream, if u get what i'm saying;) )

Now obviously the food itself is only 3/4 way there...

Surroundings:

Din lights, candles, (if u have a fireplace, then USE it), some soft music in the backround ( eg: Barry White ) and a peacefull quiet place would really help alot in setting the "mood".

Well.... there's my 2c;) ... how about you guys?:rolleyes:

Laterz...

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My best dish has been pecan crusted pork loins, Mediteranian cous cous, broccoli and cauliflower florets sauteed in garlic, a bottle of pinot grigio and chocolate chip caramel turtle cookies with ice cream.

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My father actually was the one who taught me how to cook some stuff.All you really need is some practice. Start off with rice,bean and meat combos' and move on to complicated ish.

Don't just stick to fried stuff..you might move out one day and you can't just eat fried **** or fast food.You need balanced meals.

Just sit someone down and ask him to prepare basic meals.

So yes Learn how to cook and wash,iron etc(any retard can do all 3 and manage a fulltime life but women wanna act domestic duties are slavery).

Right now it's commonplace to me,been taught to do that for me since I was 12.

Boys need to be taught how to do all that nowadays.