Learn to walk away.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are too many friendly pretty girls around for you to keep struggling with one brat's attitude.

Just a note to the people asking what to do when a woman pushes on your boundaries or does something you dislike or disapprove of.

j.619

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
These threads are like broken records on this forum. Sometimes, though, it's really beneficial to be reminded. Thanks.

logicallefty

Reaction score
That's exactly why I come here. Not so much to learn how to not to be an AFC but to reread things and make sure I don't drift back that direction. Plus you won't find a more supportive group of people on the Internet than here.

Henuff

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah its hard to do after a 1 year+ relationship but its a pill you have to swallow. No matter how strong your stupid emotions are, always walk away no matter what if you feel disrespected. She isn't special and different.

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are very few men who have the inner game/strength and ability to walk away from even the sh@ttest women.

Sadly their self esteem is so low, that they would rather be completely miserable drowning in drama, than enriching & improving their lives.

PIMP

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think if more guys learned this one concept, a willingness to walk away, a lot of manipulation and games and entitled bullsh*t would cease.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Pimp-sicle said:
There are very few men who have the inner game/strength and ability to walk away from even the sh@ttest women.

Sadly their self esteem is so low, that they would rather be completely miserable drowning in drama, than enriching & improving their lives.

PIMP
Yes, spot on Pimp. To add, self esteem and self awareness. Having an inability for introspection will assure quality women will always elude a man.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it's very important that you handle any bad behavior the first time it pops up. If you let it slide, it will only get worse.

For example, this girl I'm seeing saw me texting someone and asked to see my phone because she thought I was texting another girl. I said I wasn't but I actually was. She insisted and asked to see my phone. I told her there's no way she's seeing my phone.

She got all upset and said "Okay. She's leaving." I just chuckled to myself and didn't say anything.

Few minutes after she left, she texted me saying "I can't believe you would choose me over a stupid phone."

I didn't respond to that.

After dozens of calls and texts, I finally responded to her and said "Well, I don't think I can be with someone that doesn't trust me."

She started apologizing profusely and said she trusts me and she'll never question me again. She even wanted to bring me flowers. I kid you not.

She never asks for my phone ever again after that. Imagine if I had given it to get the first time like a little beta boy, she would ask for it every time she suspects something. Refusing after that would be much harder because I would be used to it and she would be used to it.

Learn to walk away early in the relationship or at the first sign of any red flag. It's very important. Don't wait before it's too late or you're in too deep.

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha "let me see your phone". Nope. Not ever.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Espi said:
Agree 100%. I'm in sales and one of the many concepts that so closely parallels DJ'ism is the concept of negotiation.

He who is willing to walk away first, wins. ALWAYS. Doesn't matter if it's a sales deal or a relationship or a balance of sexual power between a man and a woman.

I'm convinced that one of the most attractive things that a man can do in the eyes of a women is to show that beautiful women that he CAN and WILL leave her when she disrespects him or ignores certain boundaries.

And I'll go even further and say that EVERY man who has a gorgeous woman by his side will at some point HAVE TO show that he is willing to walk away from her. She WILL test him at some point.

Not a question of "if" she will test him. It's "when."
Good post.

I will offer the betas perspective. He thinks that if he puts up with her shyt she will like him more. Leads to more manipulation. Those guys believe beggars can't be choosers so they put up with it.

Learning how to not be fazed by an attractive women is arguably more important than game or working out.

Mr Wright

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skinnyguy said:
Learning how to not be fazed by an attractive women is arguably more important than game or working out.
Game can get you to the point where you aren't fazed by really hot women. If you've approach 400 girls you consider really hot, the 401st is going to be so much easier than the 1st time. It's like anything else, there are no shortcuts.