Learn to become better with chicks so they can use you and move on to the next best

TheProphet

Banned
Reaction score
Remember kids:

Read the DJ Bible.

Ask questions.

Work out, groom and dress your best with style.

Develop a solid social circle.

Do your best in school at work.

Improve yourself for yourself.

And then learn all you can from other DJ's so you too can become better with chicks so those same chicks can be GUARANTEED to use you too for all you're worth while you watch them continuously move on to the next best thing because that's what chicks do.

Let the self-defeatist mentality rule SS for life!

Now give me my reps. :up:

TheProphet

Banned
Reaction score
Poon King said:
What inner demons do you have bro? :crackup:

Look at you. Still upset. I must've hit a nerve. Boo! Hahahaha

Now back to your regularly scheduled self-defeatist program. :up:

NeverChase

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know your pain, but what can you expect ? Attraction won't last forever, and the more un-natrual and self-conscious you are, the faster you will lose your "charm" is her eyes.
Only few men can keep a hot girl somehow remotely excited as a new guy would make her feel.

Wilko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Perhaps we could all agree that there is a law of diminishing returns with regard to self-improvement and the pursuit of pvssy.

You can take your own Game/SMV from 4 to 6 with a modest amount of effort. Double that to get yourself from 6 to 8. Quadruple it to go from 8 to 10.

I'd expect that at some point, every DJ will have to ask himself - is the next step really worth it? And I don't think that's limited to pvssy; it's true physically, financially, and academically.

Plus statistically, let's face it, most of us are men of average potential - I think Game/DJ culture needs to be more mindful of that.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
Wilko said:
Perhaps we could all agree that there is a law of diminishing returns with regard to self-improvement and the pursuit of pvssy.

You can take your own Game/SMV from 4 to 6 with a modest amount of effort. Double that to get yourself from 6 to 8. Quadruple it to go from 8 to 10.

I'd expect that at some point, every DJ will have to ask himself - is the next step really worth it? And I don't think that's limited to pvssy; it's true physically, financially, and academically.

Plus statistically, let's face it, most of us are men of average potential - I think Game/DJ culture needs to be more mindful of that.
When everything a man does in life revolves around getting laid, getting a hot girlfriend or looking lewl in the eyes of others.. then yes.. he will be very disappointed later in life when he realizes all the shallow goals he put on his "to-do" list did not bring him happiness. Why? Because he over valued it. Men have a bad habit of over-valuing things that are pretty worthless.

This is why I preach that men do what is good for THEM. What makes them happy and healthy. Its your duty. And never confuse “duty” with what other people expect of you. Duty is a debt you owe YOURSELF to fulfill obligations you have assumed voluntarily. Paying this debt can require years of patience and discipline. Difficult as it may be, the reward is self-respect. But there is no reward at all for doing what others expect of you.