Learn from Seinfeld

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's why Seinfeld is appealing to everyone, because it's much more realistic than those airbrushed shows like Friends.

Speaking of ugly chicks, does anyone remember the episode where George dates his welfare officer's ultra-ugly daughter, so he can keep claiming welfare? Then in the end, she ends up dumping him because she thinks he's a crap boyfriend.

Or that episode where Jerry describes this girl's laugh as "Elmer Fudd sitting on a juicer"

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by familyguyfan
True, most of the women on Seinfeld are fairly good looking. However, the people (guys and girls) are in general much plainer looking than the people on most TV shows. While few of them are bad looking, the people on Seinfeld aren't quite on the caliber of those on most TV shows. I think that in terms of how people look, Seinfeld is one of the more realistic shows out there.

Look at Friends. Have you ever seen an average looking girl on Friends? I haven't, they're all very hot. But I've seen plenty on Seinfeld.
I would take almost all of the chicks on Seinfeld over Lisa Kudrow. I would take Elaine over the other two.

BlackJackal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I always though Elaine looked good. And dont knock average girls, they can be just as sexy if not more than women that look to hot for their own good. Not to say I wouldn't pole a ridicoulously hot women, but most are lazy when it comes to acting sexy ( sort of artifitial) where average women tend to work harder at it.
They say Cleopatra ( who seduced Cesar) wasn't even the best looking woman compared to the ones he could've chose. But she knew how to work it. :D