Learn approach fearlessness from beggers

SummerTime

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know if any of you are familiar with professional beggers. They are a separate race of people it seems.

You can see them in Europe, and USA and many parts of the world. They just come up to you and stick their hand out. They are a pest to many people and businesses, and they just keep coming back.

They usually roam in very big families - which is telling, because it means they are getting women.

There is a big point I have realized:
We can learn ALOT from these beggers.

They are shameless, the just approach people without a care in the world.

I have decided to draw inspiration from them.

Everything that holds us back; fear of rejection, fear of judgement, fear of failure - these beggers have overcome all of it.

I will write more on this topic.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a great observation and one that I have made myself in the past. While I've never made that observation on this forum, I have made it before in personal life conversations.

The homeless/panhandlers are often good at starting interactions. While their success rate at getting something from the interaction might be low, they are good at actually making the approaches. Too many men in the past 10-20 years have approaching anxiety and fail to make approaches in either bars or non-bar venues.

I look forward to seeing where this thread goes.

SummerTime

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a great observation and one that I have made myself in the past. While I've never made that observation on this forum, I have made it before in personal life conversations.

The homeless/panhandlers are often good at starting interactions. While their success rate at getting something from the interaction might be low, they are good at actually making the approaches. Too many men in the past 10-20 years have approaching anxiety and fail to make approaches in either bars or non-bar venues.

I look forward to seeing where this thread goes.
Thanks for your comment. Notice the beggars operate in big families.

I'm just going to try and make a "new me" who just doesn't think, just talks. You know the beggers are definately not thinking "but what if this, but what if that..." they just interrupt what you are doing and stick their hand out.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everything that holds us back; fear of rejection, fear of judgement, fear of failure - these beggers have overcome all of it.
In that sense you can get more information from studying people who are collecting money for good causes or selling newspaper subscriptions.

You really want to make the type of charmless annoying beggar approaches to women? To do what? Annoy them until they want to date you? I don't see that working.

The homeless/panhandlers are often good at starting interactions. While their success rate at getting something from the interaction might be low, they are good at actually making the approaches.
Since their motivations aren't sexual but financial, it's hard to approach a woman like a beggar approaches a mark. Most people either ignore a beggar or throw some coins in their direction, but they are mostly invisible or annoying. Or would you say that you would engage a beggar in a conversation to get to know them better?

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm just going to try and make a "new me" who just doesn't think, just talks. You know the beggers are definately not thinking "but what if this, but what if that..." they just interrupt what you are doing and stick their hand out.
Of course they're not thinking 'but what if this, what if that'. They're not trying to make a connection with you, they just want a couple of dimes and get to the next mark.

If you approach a woman, you want her to be eager to make a connection with you. Do you think she wants to have a conversation with a beggar?

Have some self respect and just approach her like a man.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro, I started out approaching 10000 women in a week just approach every girl who gives you a sign like looking in your eyes for 3 seconds or more and smile if she smiles back go have a random conversation. If you see her laugh smile play with her hair end the convo after 5-10 mins and ask for the digits. Call her 2 days later and plan a date:

holidayad_

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro, I started out approaching 10000 women in a week just approach every girl who gives you a sign like looking in your eyes for 3 seconds or more and smile if she smiles back go have a random conversation. If you see her laugh smile play with her hair end the convo after 5-10 mins and ask for the digits. Call her 2 days later and plan a date:
This, combined with the mindset (quoted below) that OP suggested, is the key.

@SummerTime looking forward to hearing about your approach journey.

SummerTime

Don Juan
Reaction score
In that sense you can get more information from studying people who are collecting money for good causes or selling newspaper subscriptions.

You really want to make the type of charmless annoying beggar approaches to women? To do what? Annoy them until they want to date you? I don't see that working.

Since their motivations aren't sexual but financial, it's hard to approach a woman like a beggar approaches a mark. Most people either ignore a beggar or throw some coins in their direction, but they are mostly invisible or annoying. Or would you say that you would engage a beggar in a conversation to get to know them better?
I can't believe someone could be this silly.

This is about being fearless and carefree when approaching women - not about being a begger. It is learning from the beggers carefree attitude - not being a begger.

You have brought a lot of negativity to the thread. You have not understood the content of the the thread. Please refer to the first reply.

SummerTime

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you have the mental attitude to achieve what you said, then you already have everything you could ever need.
Although your numbers are not believable. 10000 / one week.

you talk like their is no mental cost for each approach - hard to believe. That is what we, I, am trying to achieve. Complete carefree approaches, with no stress, just fun.

SummerTime

Don Juan
Reaction score
This, combined with the mindset (quoted below) that OP suggested, is the key.

@SummerTime looking forward to hearing about your approach journey.
Thanks! Although some in the thread have misunderstood it's meaning - it's about removing all stress, all barriers, to starting a chat with a woman. I have already started my journey. I'll keep you updated.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you have the mental attitude to achieve what you said, then you already have everything you could ever need.
Although your numbers are not believable. 10000 / one week.

you talk like their is no mental cost for each approach - hard to believe. That is what we, I, am trying to achieve. Complete carefree approaches, with no stress, just fun.
obv I am overdoing that who has time for that I mean as much as you can but I had days off which I would walk around the city after gym cold approaching by myself too boost my confidence and learn game. I would approach 10 women a day. So probably like 50-70 a week in 2013 when my old ex drove me hear and I wanted to make a change. Nowadays I only approach if I’m single with no rotation which is almost never and only if it’s a hb8+ that shows good interest signs like smiling and flirting.

SummerTime

Don Juan
Reaction score
obv I am overdoing that who has time for that I mean as much as you can but I had days off which I would walk around the city after gym cold approaching by myself too boost my confidence and learn game. I would approach 10 women a day. So probably like 50-70 a week in 2013 when my old ex drove me hear and I wanted to make a change. Nowadays I only approach if I’m single with no rotation which is almost never and only if it’s a hb8+ that shows good interest signs like smiling and flirting.
very good.
10 per day is a good number.
I often get very depressed after a few approaches - I think mainly because I open my heart to someone, chat for a while, and it comes to nothing - happens.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
very good.
10 per day is a good number.
I often get very depressed after a few approaches - I think mainly because I open my heart to someone, chat for a while, and it comes to nothing - happens.
bro, I got rejected 1000 times. Every rejection does effect you But you will get better at it; it will be less alward your even going to enjoy it so much if you did it so many times. And then when you get success and get lays of cold approaches you will like it. But raising smv is important. Have money have a good body and a good outfit and haircuts. This will give you less rejections and reasons a women will date you. Do whatever to boost your confidence also gym will boost your testosterone which makes you more manly which turns women on. And you willl feel better because of it. Goodluck on the road

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As far as numbers go, 100 approaches in a week is a believable number. I don't think I've ever had a 100 approach week.

Notice the beggars operate in big families.
I haven't noticed that. The panhandlers I tend to see in my city are more on street corners at stoplights working individually.

SummerTime

Don Juan
Reaction score
As far as numbers go, 100 approaches in a week is a believable number. I don't think I've ever had a 100 approach week.

I haven't noticed that. The panhandlers I tend to see in my city are more on street corners at stoplights working individually.
Surely different based on the region. In many countries the whole family goes looking inside bins for valuable stuff. Jumping in and out of bins - can you imagine this lack of fear of judgement from others.

Honestly, they run around many countries like they own the place.

Their non-attachment to the outcome, the quality of not taking personally - cause we know "the top" men get rejected as well; this would be interesting for a thread.

SummerTime

Don Juan
Reaction score
bro, I got rejected 1000 times. Every rejection does effect you But you will get better at it; it will be less alward your even going to enjoy it so much if you did it so many times. And then when you get success and get lays of cold approaches you will like it. But raising smv is important. Have money have a good body and a good outfit and haircuts. This will give you less rejections and reasons a women will date you. Do whatever to boost your confidence also gym will boost your testosterone which makes you more manly which turns women on. And you willl feel better because of it. Goodluck on the road
Yeah man, I believe you. I must have had 100 rejections for each coffee date, honestly.
But I notice - I get rejected by a 4 and then get a date with an 8. Strange wolrd man.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know if any of you are familiar with professional beggers. They are a separate race of people it seems.

You can see them in Europe, and USA and many parts of the world. They just come up to you and stick their hand out. They are a pest to many people and businesses, and they just keep coming back.

They usually roam in very big families - which is telling, because it means they are getting women.

There is one critical piece missing from your analysis. And that's the amount of time beggars devote to their "profession" (which is essentially every waking hour). If beggars put all that time and effort towards other pursuits (like getting an education or starting a business), do you think they would be better off?

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah man, I believe you. I must have had 100 rejections for each coffee date, honestly.
But I notice - I get rejected by a 4 and then get a date with an 8. Strange wolrd man.
It’s about your vibe how you feel about yourself. Women are smart they do everything to make themselves feel good so they attract the right people in their lives that’s what we should do. Have fun enjoy ourselves and work hard to feel good about yourself and that will attract the women you want.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is about being fearless and carefree when approaching women - not about being a begger. It is learning from the beggers carefree attitude - not being a begger.
Dude, please, beggars are not fearless. They're desperate. "Carefree attitude", right.

You have brought a lot of negativity to the thread. You have not understood the content of the the thread. Please refer to the first reply.
And I'm only being negative about you putting beggars up as rolemodels for the attitude a seducer should have. I'm all for 'carefree' approaching. Like the polling guys on YT who approach people to ask them their opinion. And like I said before, people who collect money for charity on the street. Pick someone you might want to emulate.

Thanks! Although some in the thread have misunderstood it's meaning - it's about removing all stress, all barriers, to starting a chat with a woman. I have already started my journey. I'll keep you updated.
I'm all for that. I understand trying to overcome limiting beliefs and approach anxiety. Just pick the right role models, not beggars and panhandlers. That's like looking at the homeless for trends in fashion.

Surely different based on the region. In many countries the whole family goes looking inside bins for valuable stuff. Jumping in and out of bins - can you imagine this lack of fear of judgement from others.

Honestly, they run around many countries like they own the place.

Their non-attachment to the outcome, the quality of not taking personally - cause we know "the top" men get rejected as well; this would be interesting for a thread.
Their non-attachment, as you call it, is because they are Roma. What we used to call Gypsies. They are outside society, why would they give a damn about you or anybody non-Roma 'judging' them. They don't live by your rules.