leading to sex

blackbelt2k

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, my game needs a little help. I want to hear how you guys usually bring up the topic of sex into th convo. I know it depends on the situation, and such, but generally, which ways do you find it more casual to bring up the topic of sex with you.

Jeremymichael

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why not say you look sexy tonight, and see how she responds. She might initiate it from there.

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
blackbelt2k said:
Okay, my game needs a little help. I want to hear how you guys usually bring up the topic of sex into th convo. I know it depends on the situation, and such, but generally, which ways do you find it more casual to bring up the topic of sex with you.
Look for openings to introduce sex talk. I have several "sex stories" I can tell if the right opportunity comes up to tell them. There's sexual related questions you can ask that are subtle enough to sneak in. Pay attention to the conversation and just steer it that direction when the opportunity comes. They will come frequently if you look for the openings.

blackbelt2k

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks guys, but how about examples. I learn visually, so give me some examples to run through my imagination.

eagle_instinct

Reaction score
yo just tell a story a friend went through, maybe that'll open a door 4u. neways all girl love that dirt talk, she is probably waitin on u.

cNfny

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Should you tell "sex stories" of your own or of others?