LDR+LTR Ex getting crazy what to do

dfence

Reaction score
I had a gf of 4 year ltr (+LDR) and cause of circumstances we had to end. It took lile 6 months to finish everything. As always she wanted to stay friends and i rejected that it cant happen cz i still love you. She said the same things but she couldnt think of a life without me bla bla bla.

Like 2 months ago, we decided to move on to our own ways while keeping a low level of communication. I already had 2 more plates around even they were not like her. She left all alone after that talk. When we made our deal, i told her that no contact when i m out of the country and she doesnt exist when i come to her country.

Like a month ago, i told her that i will be out of my country for 3 weeks. I purposely told her that I will be in her country where i am now and going back to mine tomorrow.

She failed to keep her promise and wanted to meet. I wanted that also cz wanted to tell her that im meeting new girls and i told her in a nice way that i met with some girls. Our meeting was so short but her eyes were unbelivable almost crying.

Even she wanted to see me she told me about a problem with her laptop. Without the laptop, i couldnt fix anything so i called her to call me after work and she started to get crazy.

She was telling me how hurt she was and why not to talk now cz i m with another girl etc. Later i called her and told that just for laptop...just bring and i ll be there etc...She send me so many love and hate messages that she cant see me cz she is still in love with me. At the end, i told her i will wait for her, she didnt answer exactly whether she will come etc. And she didnt come, i asked her with sms about coming ...no reply...i called she didnt pick up. After I wrote some hursh messages she replied and said "I am sorry i cant come cz I m still in love with you and i cant see you while you touch someone else...it hurts so much"...Then I replied "I am also sorry, by forever"...At the beginning, she didnt take it seriously but later she got crazy...so many massages so many calls for almost 2 days. But during this period i was with another chick.

Anyway, at the end i told her "I have nothing to tell her, if she has anything to say, im in my apartment", she replied that she is coming early in the morning.

I will have 3 hours before I leave but somehow I got so angry this time. I want to bang her and may be keep as a FB but I dont want her to think that I want us to be back as before a year ago. What do you guys advice me to do in that short period?

manonfire

Don Juan
Reaction score
Let it be man. Focus on you yourself, get introspective. Your going to be traveling so distracting yourself and meeting new people couldn't be easier. If you want maintain a friendship but don't push for anything sexual. that could just get messy.

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why in the hell are you even contacting her at all????????????? You're bringing it on yourself!

dfence

Reaction score
I was afraid that she would do something bad to herself cz she sent at least 100 smss and 50 calls in 48 hours and the content was changing drastically.

horaholic said:
Why in the hell are you even contacting her at all????????????? You're bringing it on yourself!

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like 2 months ago, we decided to move on to our own ways while keeping a low level of communication.
This, plus you are telling her about other girls in your life. Dumb moves all the way around. Of course she's gonna freak out. Other girls are none of her business, and the only reason to tell her is if you wanted to hurt her.

dfence

Reaction score
The end was her wish at the beginning cz she didnt see any future for us. She never kept her words to keep only low level of communication. She always wanted me around her. I also wanted that but wanted to show her the life without me and i never mentioned i slept with other girls just told her that i met cz it was also on our deal to inform each other.

Anyway, more than 2 hours of the last 3 hours is spent in bed with great sex for both of us and we didnt talk about anytyhing related to us. I am back in my country and still keeping my promises and low contact until the moment she really wants us to be back together.

Btw, she mentioned that she doesnt see anyone as candidate for herself cz of very high demands from her part. And she knows that i have those qualifications. One of them is that she knows that she cant find the sex she gets from me. You may not belive but she gets like a hundred orgasms in 2 hours from our sex. She is multi orgasmic but she never had this from anyone except me. I found one more girl like her but she is not as beautiful and intelligent as she is.

horaholic said:
This, plus you are telling her about other girls in your life. Dumb moves all the way around. Of course she's gonna freak out. Other girls are none of her business, and the only reason to tell her is if you wanted to hurt her.