Laziness and Procrastination

5uave

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Maybe you people can give me some motivation....I understand that being a Don Juan is more than just being a PUA. It's also about becoming a MAN, and correct me if I'm wrong on that. But lately I've fallen into a bad habit and I can't break it. I'm a night person so I love hanging out and going out at night. However this has resulted in me sleeping for way longer then I should. I feel like a loser. If i go to bed at 3 or 4am, i'll wake up at around like 2pm! that comes out to 10 hours of sleep!! I tryed to make myself wake up early but I can't. I just shut the alarm off and go back to bed. Me trying to be a complete DJ, should be able to accomplish anything I want, But this laziness has put be behind in the things I want to accomplish. Any advice would help...Thx in advance.

So5uave
"I rather live 50 years like a tiger then 100 years like a chicken."

sanyo7878

Don Juan
Reaction score
Get a job, join a club or find something you like to do thats a morning thing. I hate getting out of the bed with a passion but once i'm up i'm always glad i'm awake even if its the a$$ crack of dawn.

BacardiGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The body needs its rest. Try to get more sleep during the week, at reasonable hours, if possible, that way you won't need to recover as much over the weekend.

5uave

Don Juan
Reaction score
Getting a job has been slow because I'm a lil picky. I just Gradaute from college with a Bachelors in Finance so I need something related to it. I heard all the sayings on this site, like procrastination is masterbation and all that but why can't I just get up?

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You might be snoring hard, or having sleep apnea. That could make you sleep 10-12 hours a night and wake up exhausted.

highschoolguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Same I sleep for 10 hours every day but than I stay awake for like 20 hours. I do not have school and I work at home. My pattern is messed up I think I need to change it. Anyways whats the average amount of sleep you should get?

g g g unit

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
highschoolguy said:
Same I sleep for 10 hours every day but than I stay awake for like 20 hours.
correct me if im wrong but arnt there only 24 hours in a day and not 30??