Lay Report: Too tight ass

Legend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Vanilla
Now I'm askin, is there such a thing as having an ass TOO TIGHT? Sh1t I tried until I got limp to get it in there, how fxcking embarassing..

Every other possibility was pretty much out. She complained that her jaw was aching so she didn't give head.

She won't give you head because her jaw was aching? How about the fact that you had just spend considerable time d*cking around her assh*le?

Vanilla

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Lay Report: Too tight ass

Originally posted by Giovanni Casanova

[/b]
She won't give you head because her jaw was aching? How about the fact that you had just spend considerable time d*cking around her assh*le? [/B]
That was before I tried to poke her bum. I'm not THAT stupid.

She said she was getting her wisdom teeth out, so that she wouldn't have any more probs with her jaw. Stupid I know.

Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Lay Report: Too tight ass

That was before I tried to poke her bum. I'm not THAT stupid.

She said she was getting her wisdom teeth out, so that she wouldn't have any more probs with her jaw. Stupid I know.
Damn, nothing surprises me anymore to the length that these hos would go to please themselves and their pimps - SHE IS GETTING HER WISDOM TEETH PULLED OUT SO THAT SHE CAN GIVE YOU BLOW JOBS!!!!!!!! ahahahahahahahahahahahhha - this thread is turning more bizarre by each post that passes :):):):):)

All this entertainment on sosuave.com and the best part is that its' free! Who needs to go to a comedy club for a date - next time bring your date to sosuave and read through the threads together :)

I stop drinking alcohol since I been on this site, because I can't drink and laugh at the same time without spilling it all over my keyboard!! At least I am no longer an alcoholic, thanks to the Don Juans on sosuave - thank you . thank you, thank you for saving me!!!!

Nutmeg

Don Juan
Reaction score
bump, that is bloody awful...and bloody hilarious

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
Damn, nothing surprises me anymore to the length that these hos would go to please themselves and their pimps - SHE IS GETTING HER WISDOM TEETH PULLED OUT SO THAT SHE CAN GIVE YOU BLOW JOBS!!!!!!!! ahahahahahahahahahahahhha - this thread is turning more bizarre by each post that passes :):):):):)

All this entertainment on sosuave.com and the best part is that its' free! Who needs to go to a comedy club for a date - next time bring your date to sosuave and read through the threads together :)

I stop drinking alcohol since I been on this site, because I can't drink and laugh at the same time without spilling it all over my keyboard!! At least I am no longer an alcoholic, thanks to the Don Juans on sosuave - thank you . thank you, thank you for saving me!!!!
LMFAO!! Word.

madgame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Sexy your quote is smart and everything, but I bet you never actually spit the candy out..instead u keep eating it though its bad cause you're kinda addicted to it aint you? ;-)

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by madgame
Hey Sexy your quote is smart and everything, but I bet you never actually spit the candy out..instead u keep eating it though its bad cause you're kinda addicted to it aint you? ;-)
ha ha ha ha...

Are you asking if I spit or swallow? (I swallow) or are you asking if I have a ::ahem:: "sweet tooth"? (Yes, I do) :D

But as for the quote, yeah you taste the candy... and then realize the candy is bad for you so you move on and taste another kind of candy... Maybe a better metaphor would be gum... you don't chew that same piece for ever... you chew it until the flavor is gone and then you get a new piece. :p

But "men are like gum... taste 'em, chew 'em up, and then spit 'em out when they start to leave a bad taste in your mouth" doesn't quite have the same ring to it... tee hee...

Tao of Steve

Don Juan
Reaction score
you need foreplay

it sounds like u skipped foreplay and jumped right into anal. you have to slowly and gradually build up to intercourse. she and u have to be in the right mood.

start slowly kissing (run a search on proper kissing - dont to a teenage make out on the dance floor kiss). spend time doing this.

gradually start massaging her - back of neck, shoudlers etc as you kiss. caresser her, gradually carress her breasts etc.

then when you start undressing her piece by piece, kiss her tummy, shoulders, etc. tease her. kiss her breasts gently.

slowly start rubbing her inner thighs as u kiss her, tease her around her spot.

you have to build in stages. dont just take your clothes off and put it in her butt.

and dont put presure on your self (especially don't listen to all these kids who r poking fun of your post) it should be fun and enjoyable. dont look at sex as something u do so u can brag about it.

and as your coach use to say ' practice, practice, practice'. it takes a while to get good at sex.

madgame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you asking if I spit or swallow?
I didnt even mean to go that far lol but...as you're obsessed with sex like most females you had to assume that right?lol

But as for the quote, yeah you taste the candy... and then realize the candy is bad for you so you move on and taste another kind of candy
Nope, this is not correct. Most people eat chocolate and realize its bad for them but just cant stop themselves from eating it, and keep coming back for it. I guess I got's to be chocolate then haha

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nope, this is not correct. Most people eat chocolate and realize its bad for them but just cant stop themselves from eating it, and keep coming back for it. I guess I got's to be chocolate then haha
Well as of now, I've yet to find a man who would be the equivalent to chocolate.... ha ha... It's like a box of chocolates you never konw what you're gonna get (sorry)... you bite into one & you're like "eeew! coconut!!" ... you keep trying to find, say, that peanut butter cup... and then it's like "ok, all I ever want from now on are peanut butter cups..." ...me... I like to sample the whole box! ;)