Lay count

TDH

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I'm 18 I'm a virgin (lots of missed chances from not manning up) and a newbie basically this thread is a chance to brag you say how many women you've laid and how old you were when you started

badboyjmm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I don't see how other bragging (possibly lying) about their lay count will help you...

I'm 23 and my count is 3 (i was a virgin until 20)

TDH

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh I'm setting goals I already set career goals seeing other ppls women stats might help me set some goals for women ya feel me

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 25, started at 15, I'm on 31 women, could have done loads better, but didn't play a lot of chances well, did some real bad AFC stuff in my time, and I don't do less than a 7 (although I did when I was younger - 'practice girls' ).

PDubb75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First time was 17 with my g/f at the time. Broke up with her for a girl I dated for nearly 7 years. My total is 10, but 7 of them are in the past 12 months. #11 is lining up nicely.

TDH

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh yeah another thing should I have practice girls or just start with hb's

Sofomore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
21 lays at 21 years old. I would say my personal lowest was maybe a 6, and my highest a 9.

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Started aged 17, lost count at 150. Probably up around 170 now with three LTRs of a year or more thrown in.
The vast majority were slores from the ages of 25-32. Some real warpigs and remorseless cvm junkies with the occasional glamour every now and then. Caught the clap twice from two different chicks (within a month. Lesson learned).
What really got my numbers racking up was coming to this site and unplugging.
I was amazed how women really did respond to kino, escalation, C&F, jerk game, arsehole game, holding eye contact, not buying drinks, being a challenge and getting fit.
My best mate put me in to this site and he's banged at least 300 women. An absolute freak of picking up and with hardly any effort.
He wasn't ugly but he wasn't what I would class as an exceptionally good looking, athletic rich guy. He was average height, not fat but not buff and yet whenever we went out, he would have a conga line of women approach him.
He just had an aura I guess and knew how to exploit it.
I did very well as his wing man for many years and he told me that he was only ever at the peak of his powers when he was out with me. We had a great dynamic together and fed off each other's confidence.
It was getting ridiculous. We'd have women hitting on us even before we'd ordered our first drink! We had to tell them to come back in an hour or so and most of them did, like clockwork.
It was just a case of running a bit of game and taking them home, then repeating the process the following weekend. It was great! Some of the stories of how slvtty some women are are unbelievable.
He's engaged now and I don't see much of him anymore.

When I was 20 I set myself a goal of fvcking 100 chicks no matter how long it took. That's why I would've fvcked a barber shop floor (cos its got hair on it. Lol) but in the past three years I've only banged fit, HB6 and above.

I like to think I've got all the fvcking out of my system and I'm ready to settle with one, high quality woman, but sex is so easy to come by sometimes that I think I'd struggle to stay monogamous.
I'm not saying I have chicks throwing themselves at me every day, but I know from experience that you can get laid pretty much anywhere, anytime if the right circumstances present themselves.
Even though I've fvcked a lot of women, I still hate the thought of not fvcking every woman I could if I settle down.
It's not about the numbers anymore, it's about that rush of a new pvssy, a new game, new lust and high IL.
Not sure it's healthy but I think I'm addicted to that buzz everyone gets when they meet someone new. The sex is frequent and hot, the ego boost is great and nothing is boring.
I guess I'm terrified of the inevitable drop in sex frequency and other issues associated with LTRs so I keep seeking that "new relationship" high.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Lost my cherry at 29 ;) since then count is 15, including an ongoing almost a year long ltr. Caught clap three times, since I banged most of them with no protection. Had foursome and been a member of swinging community. I met my current gf after f'cking all night like a freak with a group, approached her on a car from the opposite lane and took her for a drink and fast food and then home.

TDH

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the average for men is 7 and 4 for women (lies) but 170 wow I think I want to have at least 50 and at most wilt chamberlain

\O/

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lost it just after i turned 19. First gf. Stayed with her for almost 4 years until i got dumped. Then i went on a rampage for 3,5 years until i got into a new relationship that lasted until recently, when i got dumped gain :)

My total is 39 and i'm just about to miss my 40 by 30 challenge. Quality has ranged from total warpig to solid 9. I'd probably only sleep with 60% of them again though if given the chance. Now i try to go for quality over quantity.

Droz88

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lost virginity at 19 to a HB8 I was with for 1 year 2 months. Even since her I ****ed 7 women all of whome I was either repulsed by, not attracted to, or only slightly attracted to. Right now I'm on another HB8 but she's an 18 year old virgin and sooo ****ing childish and inexperienced when we get to bed that I get turned off and lose my erection. My age is 24 and total of 9 women but I think from here on out i'm just gonna go for the HB7 and up. ****ing repulsive women can really ruin the idea of sex for you.

Last edited:

Blurry

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am 20 now, started when I was 16. Current total is 13.

ScottMustaine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

10 break ups in this year.

Last year ? 0 relationships.

I JUST CAN'T FIND A ****ING PLACE TO ****. No girl wants to **** outside, and i can't bring them in my house.

I'm angry again. Back to DJ bible.

TDH

Don Juan
Reaction score
ScottMustaine I'm a virgin too so idk but uhh you ever try their houses?

Droz88

Don Juan
Reaction score
Or go get a hotel room. Or if either of you has a car you can drive to a forest preserve and park somewhere secluded at some time during the night.