Lack of interest, or wants to be pursued?

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
VladPatton said:
That Rules book is phucking hilarious. If some Alpha, Suave Don Juan guy meets a Rules Girl, they will cancel each other out and neither will make a move! Amazing.
Trust me, when she meets an alpha all her "rules" will go straight out the window.

InnerHappiness

Don Juan
Reaction score
"Don't discuss The Rules with your therapist"

Lol, I've probably dated a few that followed this practice, good dates and make outs, but nothing in between. I'm sure it will go out the window, but that takes a lot of time, persistence and frustration on our part.

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm totally gonna friend zone her a$$. No more kino & kissing, no more dates, we hang out and it's gonna be dutch terms.

I have to admit the one thing that confuses me the most about the DJ principles is the suggested handling of hard to get girls. I dunno, I just have this idea that being a DJ is all about nailing these tuffies. I mean doesn't it make sense that the more emotional a girl is the stronger her shields should be? And those are the best and most passionate women to bed? right? I mean what, are "rules girls" our arch enemies? Is the Don Juan to turn his back on every challenge?

The tips and info presented on this board I tend to think are geared towards guys that are having issues with the approach and initiation of romance with women. After you have that out of the way I think you kinda have to stop following the rules and use their intentions to formulate your inner true game. Is this way of thinking too abstract?

Danger: I can't tell her I like her man! Way too early for that. I don't even know her well enough to decide and so far she's being a lil punk lol.

Zerro: Yes...

VladPatton: This really is an issue...

Arcbound: It's a tuffie, earlier this week I was thinking it was the "medium" also, either way if I downgrade her to friend status she will not be taking resources away from the more fruitful girls I know. She's last in line, not a club member anymore.. lol. I mean if I was Brad Pit or something would she be playing these games with me? No right? I'm kinda pissed she introduced mediocrity to our relationship...

All great posts in here guys I appreciate it...

Zerro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
It's not about turning your back on a challenge, it's about having limited time in your life and choosing to invest it wisely.

Any woman who is not responsive is simultaneously not a good investment time-wise. They should be on their best behavior in the beginning.....pretending like she doesn't care is not indicative of a positive future relationship.

Bottom line, interested women make it easy. When you spend an inordinate amount of time on one prospect, you are traveling down the road of one-itis. Find someone who cares enough about you that she is concerned you will get away if she doesn't show interest.
Exactly, once I got this through my head things got waaaaaayy easier. Stopped wasting my time on the chicks who weren't making it easy and picked up one who was. The only indication that some of those chicks were at least a little bit interested (but possibly playing by the stupid "rules") was in seeing which ones got jealous of the chick I went to date instead. Yeah well they can wait their turn now, assuming they ever get another chance.

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nismo-4 said:
Mixed signals means little to no interest. The might be another man in the picture who's more desirable than you. I hope you're spinning more plates.

Case closed.
Not necessarily; one should not assume all women are platettes (although most are). Some women are plain insecure, indecisive, or lack the courage to make contact. Initially, you will have to do most of the chasing, as that is the way the majority of American women are socialized. Get her to invest in you (and no I don't mean only economically), although that could also be of use. Get her to do things for you, take you places, and show her the uniqueness of the DJ mixed with your personality; that such suffice. But if nothing else work, go ghost on her and cut all contact; if symptoms STILL persist, take the red pill and find another woman.

sbonney

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh my goodness...this girl is just playing hard to get that's all, the fact that she said that you wanted to get into her pants means that she is just apprehensive that you will use her for sex like other guys especially since you moved too fast . It appears she is like me in the fact that she can be quite strong and can hold off her emotions to not call you in two weeks plus that was probably a test anyways to see if you would eventually call. I also think she might be a little scared and come to think of it she might like you which is why she is putting up all of these defenses. The fact that every time you ask her out she goes out with you means that she wants you to prove that you want her and are willing to pursue her and not just for sex. Of course time will tell just what her game is, but you cannot come on too strong otherwise she will run, you have to be patient and bide your time, focus on being her friend and not so much on the sex and she will come around, you have to earn her trust.
I am going through the same thing with a guy, i am used to the guy making all of the plans and i am too scared to call him and make plans because i am terrified of rejection so i wait for him to do it. And now its probably over because i am too chicken to pursue him to make plans and he is probably like "she is a headache" and not interested. I can't say that he doesn't know i am not interested because i got drunk one time and told him i was in love with him and we should get married, I woke up the next morning and was like what the hell. Anyway now its to the point where i think its over because he is stubborn and doesn't chase after women and i am stubborn and i refuse to chase after a guy or make plans because i feel like he is the guy and should take the lead. By the way quality women do not chase men, the crazy unstable ones chase men down, they have nothing to lose and all they see is opportunity and what they want.
So when you say because she does not call or make plans but says yes when you call her to do something doesn't always mean she is not interested, perhaps you should take the lead like a traditional guy and give her enough rope before you hang her. Just my two cents.

bluenorther

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I figured out "The Rules" was written for women with no self esteem, to capitalize on the fact that most men have none, either. Any man who has any self-respect will ditch a Rules Girl as soon as he realizes what he's seeing.

I recently slept with an old client of mine-- SLEPT is the operative word here-- we didn't have secks-- and now she won't answer my calls or return my messages. I've lusted for this dame for years, but her live-in boyfriend took pretty good care of her and I didn't want to get between them. He died a year ago, so she's available. She advised me that she boned her housemate, but she made him "wait" six months. Is that what she had in mind with me? We've known each other for years!
Something that crosses my mind is that she smokes METH! I already knew she smokes cigs and buys vodka by the half-gallon, but the meth was entirely a surprise. This woman is way-good-looking, has a cute-asz bod and I want her no matter what.
All I can think of is, she let me see a side of her that maybe should have been kept secret?

flashpoint

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
a) wants to be pursued. but might need to understand that there are limits to that. gotta proceed as before but escalate.
b) sbonney gotta call that guy. dont be stupid
c) bluenorther gotta drop that IMMEDIATELY. a meth addict and alcoholic? you gotta be kiddin. ok the problem is almost non existent since you had her in bed and didnt have sex with her, so her appreciation of your manlihood is like zero. but still, stop lusting. chics lie about all kinds of stuff and especially their whoring around, so dont buy into this "i made him wait" and such. she is a drug addict, do you really think she has that kind of judgment? and is that really what you want?