Know how European men look at women?

DanelMadr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
arlanda said:
Hicks wouldn't have GNP growth almost as high as China ;) Our girls are not only gorgeous but also very smart and as I said the economy here is getting better so they can provide for themselves. With that said don't think you come here and all girls will be all over you just because you're from West :) If you are seriously looking for a wife I'd suggest you find a work here and live here for a couple of years - I'd go from that. I guess you won't even want to go back home :p
GNP??? Maybe it is because you have to catch up. You are catching up almost 10 years and you are still f@cked.

I dont have to go east. I was born there and I live there. More you go to east more hicks you see. Russians....total hicks:trouble:

Thomas94305

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys are funny where you went with this. I first asked the question caz a couple women I know found this attractive, made them feel sexy. If she feels sexy around me, she'll want more of that. That's really all I had behind this. You guys reading other things into this ... I'd expect that from women.

I don't think Euro's are superheros. Just look at how the U.S. keeps getting called to defend them.

I understand there's AFCs in Euro. I doubt Euros are unafraid of women, Italians call their mother on average once a day.

I really was just looking for what this really was about. Is it EC on steroids, or something else?

T'anks for contributing, tho.. was entertaining.

sparky0000

Banned
Reaction score
Thomas94305 said:
I don't think Euro's are superheros. Just look at how the U.S. keeps getting called to defend them.
Yeah, just like how back in 1999 the USA bombed the Serbs for 78 days. Over 3000 civilians were killed. In case you didn't know (which you probably don't) Serbia is in Europe. If I remember correctly, the Serbs were pretty much taunting the USA the whole time. Serbs are tough men. They will fight you to the death. Maybe they are not as tough as Chechens, but American men could still learn a lot from them.

The Wimpish Europeans come from the places that most of you sissies visit. The places with the ugly girls. France, Italy, Holland, Germany, UK (even though they are hardly European), Spain, etc. Go east and you will find much tougher men. The girls are much better as well.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lone star said:
I am European so I know exactly how this feels. The flowers and s*** don't mean anything. It is a coverup. Most man there are macho type and after the flowers they usually want sex to recover their botanical investment or don't have much to offer apart from the flowers, parfum and truffle boxes. I much rather have a nice honest man who shows me respect and intelligence than a bunch of useless stuff given by a macho man. After all, it is the guy you get in the end, not the stuff.

I sense you have been screwed several times (no pun intended).

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DarkLight said:
Euro's are pretty suave cats... yes. They got their natural masculinity flowing, and more at ease with their sexuality. As that is the vibe, and wonderfully so. Nude beaches, a titti in a commercial... its the body, its human life, its nature, is the attitude. (as it should be).

So... props to those natural relaxed elements that still keep the game of attraction one of 2nd nature.

But... in defense to the Euro's are born pimps vs. American guys.
There's a flipside to everything.

You ever seen 2 Euro men greet eachother at the train station, after not having seen the other for awhile?
(lol, Fvck... I don't think I'd greet the love of my life w. such gusto)
(Sidenote: WTF is up w. one of them, each carrying one strap of their luggage bag, between the two? lol)

And how about the fact that one of these natural Euro Dj's will waltz home, and plop down on his bed, Momma's couch at 29yrs. old. For how masculine they naturally flow... a lot of these cats are still lil boys. Thus their crass cat-calling ways.

So while you can point out the suave sexy ways of Euro men, American's still have their positive sides as well. Its all perspective.
Its great to see how all cultures shine the light of MAN, in their own unique strengths.
And let's not forget the Latino men. Not the ones from Mexico or El Salvador or South America.

But more the Caribbean type (Cuba, Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic, Colombia, Venezuela, Panama) that has a mixed of African and European blood in them. Some are dark...others are light...and some are even black.

Different styles too. But also with their (our) own negatives too.

Taviii

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a quarter German, a quarter Hungarian, a quarter Russian/Ukrainian, and a quarter Romanian.

I'm a European Superhero!