Know how European men look at women?

Thomas94305

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The past 2 weeks, I've been hearing about how European men look at women. Two separate women, both friends, told me they crave this. One's Croatian, and she went on and on about how she misses it so much. Another one is Asian, lived in Europe for a while. She talked about how it made her feel very feminine.

Anyone know the details of how this is done? Can't get much more out of either one of them. It's like asking a woman how to cause her to be attracted; she really wouldn't know even though she's the recipient.

I might try it out to add interest to sarges, etc.

Thanx

Babnik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe they do things like hold doors for them, take care around them in places...I would like to know as well.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Typically European men look at women as beautiful sex objects without hiding it, that's about it. Now doing that here in the States can quickly get you a lawsuit. Women here are typically uptight about being objectified so guys usually hide their feelings, but visit a country like Italy, Spain or Brazil and it's like night and day.

Thomas94305

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
T'anks Francisco.. but how? Can U give some details? I can't just stare at her jugs or buns. That's not an art, it's just wanting to f**k right there.

Do they comment on why they find her beautiful? Can you give an example?

Faca

Banned
Reaction score
This whole thing about european men is taking out of context. European men can also be AFC, can have the different attitude or the same as American men. And Hollywood movies have made you think that a lot of men here like that way.

Just take the typical italian guy who lives in Europe, in my eyes he's suave.. but still in his mind he's still an afc. But to get to your point:

I'm from Europe, and from a country near Croatia. So i can tell you how we think, but it's nothing different with your view of women and the world.

Many men here are hung up about pvssy, they whould almost do everything to get it. Not in an AFC way, but by acting a man and honestly going after what you want.

But in my eyes this is a wrong attitude, cause you should never let women be number one priority in you life. Your dreams, purpose in life is the number uno and not the women. If the women doesn't support those, then you should get rid of her.

Francisco d'Anconia said:
Typically European men look at women as beautiful sex objects without hiding it, that's about it.
This is also true, and i see no point of not looking that way to women. They are very sexual in their nature and we are also. I don't like the idea that many guys out there have; when you're attracted to a girl that you should hide it! For me it's just acting like a man, or not.

One other thing is that a lot of guys here don't take women too seriously.
Everybody know that women act with their emotions, and actually you could have fun with that. And i think that women don't make decisions with their moral thinking, but only with their emotions.

I think that there is a cause for all this AFC thinking with the young american men. Just look at the divorce rate in USA, and in an European country. I bet it's much higher there. Which causes that a lot of guys are raised by a women, even if the father is there.. the women is the main figure for his education about life. Don't get me wrong about this, women aren't evil. But a lot of those women get's an attitude that men are bad and lose faith in relationships with men.

That's why movies like Fight Club are becomming some kind of cult-culture there. I believe that something like this is from that movie:
- We are a generation raised by women, I dont think that another women is the answer for us.

Anyway, it all come down to this. You can stare, touch do whatever you want, if that's congruent with your attitude!.. YOu really have to believe that which you're doing, and not being afraid of the consequences.

- Faca

DJStudent

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hope this can shed some light.

This is my observation of my time in Spain and how I would do it. For me it has worked but I have a lot confidence and it shows.

First thing first is that you guys make eye contact. You look interested, no grin or anything just look content. It's like looking at art. You don't SMILE or grin when you admire art, you just look content cause it's beautiful.

If she does maintain eye contact, then you crack a little smile and then check her out (whole body). Catch her eyes again, give another smile and then either pursue her or don't.

But the thing I take away from such encounter is that I got to see something beautiful and it made my day. If you have that feeling it will show and she will see it.

sparky0000

Banned
Reaction score
europe is a big place. different cultures have different attitudes. i have f**** up any chance of having a normal productive life by spending every penny i have on running around the former soviet union. one day i will pay a heavy price for this, but at least i can say i had a blast while it lasted. one thing i have learned is that as great as the girls are in the cis/baltic states, the guys are just as bad. good for me and bad for the 99.98% of the girls that don't get me.

one of the more interesting proverbs on this earth comes from the one place that makes me feel as a king should - moldova :eek: .

the proverb goes as such: "An unbeaten woman is like an unclean house."

having been there i can say that this might very well hold true to this day. hard to believe that such a place can exist in modern day europe. chisinau is the harshest capital city i have seen in my life. poverty heaped on more poverty. mafia thugs in very nice cars and tons of very beautiful girls. interesting to be in a place with so many s-class mercedes, yet so few people make even $3000 a year. doctors don't even make that. they do have some f***** awesome girls though. the place will definitely give you a rock star complex. only difference is that the girls are of a quality you won't find in the west. and to all the beautiful girls that smiled at me...the sparky express is soon to make its return :flowers:

i will be honest with you, american guys are totally in. seriously. at least in ukraine. it just isn't because american guys are considered amazingly wealthy. nope, much more than that. american guys tend to work hard, are sober for the most part, don't hit their girlfriends, and are overly caring. actually, many girls think american guys are too considerate. they would like them to be a bit more of the take charge type. still doesn't matter. that place is like going hunting at a petting zoo.

croatian guys? uh, croatian guys are not in. most eastern/central european guys are not exactly what the typical girl wants. croatian guys are not in the league of say ukraine or russians, but american men are a much better catch.

most of you guys have no confidence. comes from being in a position where the females are ugly, loud, and selfish. yet, they still have the upper-hand.

p.s. british guys are not europeans. they even talk about traveling to europe. "let's holiday somewhere in europe"...please, they are more american than they want to admit. they should wish they were american guys. american guys are more exotic. go to tallinn or riga. annoying stag party brits are all over. i feel sorry for decent british guys who actually want to learn a bit about the place. american guys are not common in either of those places. major points there. exotic, wealthy, and the right color passport (well, latvians have navy blue passports as well...but you get the picture).

arlanda

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Shezz said:
Embrace your sexuality, go after what you want. Take it. Enjoy. Sarge On...
Are you in marketing or what? LOL

Just a sidenote, I think UK is pretty different from the continental Europe.

Otherwise my city wouldn't have problems with endless waves of young Brits who come here to get drunk on a 50pence half-litre beer and who think they can get a girl just because of their funny accent :p

sparky0000

Banned
Reaction score
arlanda...
dude, you speak the truth. together we are unstoppable.

Faca

Banned
Reaction score
sparky0000 said:
i will be honest with you, american guys are totally in. seriously. at least in ukraine. it just isn't because american guys are considered amazingly wealthy. nope, much more than that. american guys tend to work hard, are sober for the most part, don't hit their girlfriends, and are overly caring. actually, many girls think american guys are too considerate. they would like them to be a bit more of the take charge type. still doesn't matter. that place is like going hunting at a petting zoo.

croatian guys? uh, croatian guys are not in. most eastern/central european guys are not exactly what the typical girl wants. croatian guys are not in the league of say ukraine or russians, but american men are a much better catch.

most of you guys have no confidence. comes from being in a position where the females are ugly, loud, and selfish. yet, they still have the upper-hand.
you got the wrong picture about central european people. First i have to admit that chicks in eastern europe are much more beautiful then let's say.. England or any western country.. but then again.. generalizing one group of people is wrong!

On both sides there are ugly,loud and selfish people.. It's just what you're used to. But the wrong side of this post is saying that european men are different then american. The only thing that is different is the culture, but then again.. Culture in Texas is much different then in New York..

But one thing is the same and that is what defines a MAN! ;)

Trapper

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why they like European guys? the only fact is that they are so gentleman..im from Europe and i used to be like that... thats it... nothing more, nothing less..

Babnik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sparky0000 said:
europe is a big place. different cultures have different attitudes. i have f**** up any chance of having a normal productive life by spending every penny i have on running around the former soviet union. one day i will pay a heavy price for this, but at least i can say i had a blast while it lasted. one thing i have learned is that as great as the girls are in the cis/baltic states, the guys are just as bad. good for me and bad for the 99.98% of the girls that don't get me.

one of the more interesting proverbs on this earth comes from the one place that makes me feel as a king should - moldova :eek: .

the proverb goes as such: "An unbeaten woman is like an unclean house."

having been there i can say that this might very well hold true to this day. hard to believe that such a place can exist in modern day europe. chisinau is the harshest capital city i have seen in my life. poverty heaped on more poverty. mafia thugs in very nice cars and tons of very beautiful girls. interesting to be in a place with so many s-class mercedes, yet so few people make even $3000 a year. doctors don't even make that. they do have some f***** awesome girls though. the place will definitely give you a rock star complex. only difference is that the girls are of a quality you won't find in the west. and to all the beautiful girls that smiled at me...the sparky express is soon to make its return :flowers:

p.s. british guys are not europeans. they even talk about traveling to europe. "let's holiday somewhere in europe"...please, they are more american than they want to admit. they should wish they were american guy. s. american guys are more exotic. go to tallinn or riga. annoying stag party brits are all over. i feel sorry for decent british guys who actually want to learn a bit about the place. american guys are not common in either of those places. major points there. exotic, wealthy, and the right color passport (well, latvians have navy blue passports as well...but you get the picture).

Did you just take this out of your butt-hole? I'm from the Ukraine and I live with many Russian and Ukrainian girls. First of all, each one of those girls can't have a relationship with ANY American dude. Second, if you even check out MySpace, they are EXCLUSIVELY into Ukrainian guys (especially those who are in America). Russian guys in USA get a LOT of p*ssy...
I would say Russian guys are MOST confident when it comes to women. And Russin women who marry Americans do it SOLELY for the money but you were silly enough to believe otherwise when they said so. Its not like any man wants to hear that he got a woman because he is rich. Also, AFC types get married on Russian women because they can't be DJ enough to get American girls.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
arlanda said:
LOL, the first 4 posts in this thread were so funny :D Like if we Europeans were some kind of superheroes ;-)
Have you ever been to the states?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PlasticSurgeon said:
That is very interesting and awesome regarding your first sentence. However, I still believe American women like to be looked at the same way.. to be honest I never gave any thought to feminism and womens liberation until after coming to THIS forum and THIS website.
Deep down the typical American women may enjoy being looked at the same way but how often are you able to approach them using that premise? They're usually concerned about coming off as cheap or easy and many guys substantiate this by the names that they call them.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thomas94305 said:
T'anks Francisco.. but how? Can U give some details? I can't just stare at her jugs or buns. That's not an art, it's just wanting to f**k right there.

Do they comment on why they find her beautiful? Can you give an example?
:crackup: Of course you can't just sit there and lust after them. You approach them and lay the mack down. You flirt, you let them know that that you think they're attractive and you ask them out. The difference that I've noticed is that The guys across the pond aren't as self conscious about about approaching and talking to women.

DanelMadr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Europe?

Europe is pretty big and structured. But I think I know what they had in mind. North of Europe...Men are not different from US men. South of Europe is very different....THEY ACT MACHO. Being macho is slightly better than being wimp...thats it. Italians for example are very noisy and whistle after women, complimenting them aloud....they do this not to appear gay :crackup:

Spaniards are too macho I think. Greeks have good references...being very open, polite and easy going. And south nations are very masuculine in their physique too.....thats why they have not so pretty daughters btw. They are manly, very sexual etc. They are admiring womens beauty.

And they are Catholic. There is more families with father at least trying to act like the head of family.

Women in northern Europe are very emancipated....they were always strong. Men (at least those of upper-high society) from UK, Sweden, Denmark, Germany etc. very often marry south European girls or eastern now after the sovbloc collapsed.

Eastern Europeans are bunch of hicks. But they have beautiful daughters....Czech, Slovakia, Ukraine, Belarus.

Im harsh...I know:eek: