kissing

Fender

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
HAHAHA, we don't?

I swear, if I knew the answer to that, I wouldn't be here.

But ye, most of the time, if she wants you to kiss her, she'll get real close to you (physically), stop talking, and look deeply into your eyes and/or lips. If that happens, then I'm 99.9% certain she wants you to kiss her. Go for it tiger! :cheer:

But anyways, we shouldn't be worrying about whether SHE wants US to kiss her. We should be thinking "Do I want to kiss her now?" Worrying about what a girl thinks is the path to damnation (AFC). Do whatever you want my friend- your "The Man" after all ;)

shydude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When she is nervious@@ Look at her hands!!! she will probably gonna start braking her nails!! She will lean about 90% towards u..she might say she wanna kiss u, but thats rare.. and u always go for the kiss, and dont jump into kisssing her, lean towards her slowly, and when u kissing close the eyes and enjoy the moment u DOG@!!! good luck

Tantrice

Don Juan
Reaction score
@Nonickname Trust me I kissed a LOT girls and this is surely not a sign! I think it s just a moment where you just look at each other and don t say a word a moment were you stop to thing and act feels like time stopped!
If you fail Then i can give you a tip say: I just had to try it because you just now looked so beautiful to me!

fc kie

Reaction score
yes and the 90% you go and let her go the last 10% is always good as well, although you might prefer 70% - 30% cos then if she doesn't want to you can come up with some lame excuse :whistle:

Phat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
An easy way to tell if the girl wants to kiss is if she takes out a piece of gum when you are alone with her. or asks you for a piece when ur alone with her..

The Real Ice Man

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hasn't anyone read "the kiss test"? I think it's by Ross Jeffries or Dave Deangelo...I can't remember. It provides some really good information as to a girl's body language and knowing when she wants to.

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My favorite thing to look for is if she lips her lips. That's a pretty surefire thing. If she licks her lips she wants you to kiss her :)

frisco

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you feel like kissing her look her in the eyes then her lips then if she looks at you the same just kiss her or you can even say to her "you know you can tell alot about a person by the way they kiss" go in kis her shell say 'what did u find out' even simi enterested girls will go for this line but even if u go in and she dosent want to kiss its not that big of a deal dont appoligize just smile and go on with what u were talking about ur a guy and girls understand that if you can talk to a girl one on one withno one else there and she seems comfortable she wont mind a kiss.

Kamikazi1231

Don Juan
Reaction score
Like shydude said with looking at her hands. Look and see if her wrists are exposed. Basic body language that is she is open.

immrtlwun

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I am always playing with the girl's hands, no matter what. When I want to kiss the girl I start by kissing her hand and seeing how she responds to it. If she's into it, then I go for the kiss on the lips.

six-foot AZN '05

Don Juan
Reaction score
I take her hands and pull her towards me. I then slowyly bring my head close to her's while keeping eye contact. (Warning: This next part is really intense!) I finally gently press my lips on hers. If she lets you get this far, she wants the kiss. Plus, what girl could resist a hot DJ when he wants a kiss?

mistermarc

Don Juan
Reaction score
she'll hint it to u...touch u more often, laugh a lil bit more,...try touching her on her knee and playing with her hair...and maybe a short compliment about the hair...and if she responds positively..go for it...all this if u hav the time...on the other hand, if she's positive with u so far...just go for it...u miht catch her off guard but yur unpredictability and courage might turn her on more.

Damian

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The easiest way is to be an Alpha. Use frame control and set up hoops for her to jump through. If she follows through several times in a row, you can take that as a definite STRONG set of IOI's and simply move in for the kill.

-Damian

AB500

Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember the kiss test, you basically just have to determin how comfy she is with you touching her, just get up close to her and pull some of her hair back or some other thing and if she lets you do it or leans into it then your golden.

DJ4Real

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kiss test. Use the test and see how she responds to it.