kissing

kiki0202

Reaction score
I'm in high school now and still have never kissed a girl. To be honest with yall, I wouldnt really know what to do if put in the situation right now. I wouldnt know like when to make the move, when to turn my head, when to use tongue, what do with it.

Is there a site that talks about how to kiss, or could someone tell me how dammit.

Me and this girl, we're real close, and I want to know what to do in the situation.

Thanks.

MidwestFreek

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Shucks. I was going to come in here and tell him there were other posts, and to look them up, but you gave him a link to one. Darn you.

OneByOne

Don Juan
Reaction score
just go with the flow.....best advice ever...oh and relax......

fiddlemethis

Reaction score
Yea kissing is very natrul, don't try to study it and don't think about it. When you kiss you don't think about kissing , you just kiss and it feels right. If your new let your partner do all the leading and you just follow along.

Cheatz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well to be honest I just got a first kiss a couple days ago (not even frenching :() and what really is bad that I'm almost 18. But I don't look at it in a bad way, I can still say to myself that I'm still trying.

When I did it, it was just a spur of the moment, she hinted blatantly to me and walked closer to me and moves her head closer to mine, and I just went for it. She understands that I was shy so I guess she helped me out easing tension.