kissing

HandyAndy

Banned
Reaction score
First you have to eat a peanut butter and jelly sandwich upside down in the bathroom while drinking a cup of water through your nose. How else dude? Just lean in when the time is right

sam3083

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Search 'kissing tips' or 'kiss tips' or something. Thats how ya do it!

Porky04

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeh, and try not to get cramp in your leg. That happened to me, and I screamed in her face. Painful, but a funny memory we share.

God I miss that gal :)

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was on a couch with mine, I turned towards her and had eye contact going, then we leaned in.

Flakes

Don Juan
Reaction score
When you think the time is right, ask her if she likes adventures, if she says yes go for it. If she says no tell her you do and go for it. ;)

rockman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Flakes said:
When you think the time is right, ask her if she likes adventures, if she says yes go for it. If she says no tell her you do and go for it. ;)
lol that sounds a little weird to just blurt that out.

Aureliano

Don Juan
Reaction score
rockman said:
lol that sounds a little weird to just blurt that out.
Actually, it is genius. In my prolonged absence I have been experimenting with girls in high school (since I was moving from place to place, I had that kind of opportunity), and I used something similar ("are you adventurous?"). She said yes and we kissed.........only after knowing each other for about four days.

SinJester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From Mystery:

"Do you want to kiss me?"

If she says yes, maybe or anything except no go for it.

If she says no say: "I didn't say you could, you just looked like you had something on your mind."

AnitaBum

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're seriously unsure whether she'll be receptive to your kiss, lean in to touch her hair, and comment how soft it is. Then look at her lips, then back to her eyes. From the expression on her face you should get whether she wants to or not. If you're clueless, just go for it anyway. Whats the worst that can happen anyway!

Tookie

Don Juan
Reaction score
The movie Hithc man watch it it has a scene tha tis just for you.