Kissing her for the first time and failed atempt

Viper423

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, this is kind of a long story so I'll make it short. I was LJBFed by this girl about a year ago and i've played my cards right and now we are dating. I know she likes me because she has flat out told me, but i'm just not sure how much. Well, last week we went out to eat and got ice cream and sat in my car (2002 cadillac escalade ext), and listened to music while we ate. Well, after a while, I said, lets play a game. If you can't name who sings this next song, then I'm gonna kiss you. She playfully agreed. Well, she got i right! And I tried to play it off and just basically went through all the songs on the cd and listened to it. Well, I drove her home and we were still listening to the cd and we kept looking into each other's eyes. I told her I wanted my kiss and she playfully told me I lost. Well, when she was getting out of the car, she told me that she would kiss me when I deserved it, and she did all this playfully, not too serious of a tone. I'm just thinking that she's trying to play hard to get, so that she doesn't come off as an "easy girl". Since then, she's called ME the past 3 days, and we are going to homecoming together, which is next week, and she wants to stay out late and "do something" afterwards. But before homecoming, like earlier next week, some night we are going to the movies. I'm thinking that that will be a good time to go for the first kiss, so after homecoming we will be making out. My question is, should I go for first kiss at the movies next week or wait until after homecoming. And, HOW SHOULD I DO IT?

triple_ultima

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow. She LJBFed you and yet you STILL wanted her? That's bizarre. I wouldn't worry too much at all about what she does this time around since she was such a b*tch before.

But, if you absolutely must kiss this subhuman being, please don't do it at the movies. I hate when I am trying to watch a movie over the two people sucking face right in front of me. I usually yell something like "HEY EVERYONE, LOOK AT THIS! THIS IS BETTER THAN THE MOVIE!" Then the two perpetrators are incredibly embarassed/pissed off, and I have a good hearty laugh.

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She does not find you attractive.

Viper423

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, her ex is one of my friends and he told me that before they went out, she played the "question game" with him over the phone. You take turns asking any question and the other person has to answer truthfully. Well, she did the exact same thing to me. One of her questions she asked me if I liked her. Well, normally I would have avoided answering, but I knew I could ask her the same thing. So I said yes, and she asked how much, and I said we'll have to see. I asked her, and she said that she liked me too. Well, we both have braces and she's asked me before if I've made out with anyone before that has braces too and all these questions that lead me to believe she likes me and wants to make out. I know that she has been pretty "easy" in the past, and I just think she's trying to make me work for it, so that she doesn't come off as easy to me.

seloifter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
what the hell is your problem?

don't ****in worry about it.......... she's just being playful with you. It's a thing girls do. Obviously she wants to kiss you or she would have had an awkward reaction when you said you were going to kiss her if she lost the game.

so, just go ahead and kiss her. when and where won't matter: you think it will but it will hardly make a difference to her (that is, unless you kiss her while visiting Uncle Cletus's pig manure farm...... try somehwere a *little* romantic ;))

you can always go with one of my faves:

you: "do you like surprises?"
her: "yes"
You kiss her.

you: "do you like surprises?"
her: "no"
You kiss her.
you: "sorry I forgot you don't like surprises"