Kissing a girl's hand

lYlasTer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I consider myself old school/a gentlemen: pull out chair for ladies, paying on first date, etc. I was wondering what kind of reactions you guys who do this on a regular basis. I don't think it's an AFC'ish thing to do. It sets you apart from the other guys and let them know you're interested sort of.

t00dumb

Don Juan
Reaction score
i think that would be a great idea for first dates, but of course don't take it to the extent where they think they are queens. do it every so often meaning, pay half of the dinner, let them deal half of whatever is going thru the day. but to be charming and elegant pull the chair out for her, open the car door, and of course do it with style and sincereness.

lYlasTer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by t00dumb
i think that would be a great idea for first dates, but of course don't take it to the extent where they think they are queens. do it every so often meaning, pay half of the dinner, let them deal half of whatever is going thru the day. but to be charming and elegant pull the chair out for her, open the car door, and of course do it with style and sincereness.
Personally I think this would be great in conjunction with C+F. The C+F shows that you're not a pushover and you're a fun guy. While the gentlemen behavior shows the more sensitive side of you, because deep down every girl wants a Prince charming (even though they don't act like it, *****es)

doctoroxygen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kissing a girl's hand is a whole order of magnitude different than paying on the first date. I don't preach the supplication paranoia style that the DJ Bible suggests, but it is pretty hard when you're acting the "gentleman" to stay out of the supplication trap. Make sure you're subcommunicating that you're paying because it's something YOU like to do rather than because society/she/your mom thinks you're supposed to.

Kissing a girl's hand is a fun kino move that I do sometimes. Usually I'll hold the girl's hand, bring it up to my mouth like I'm going to kiss it, then flip it around and kiss my own. Funny sh*t.

doctoroxygen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by lYlasTer
Personally I think this would be great in conjunction with C+F. The C+F shows that you're not a pushover and you're a fun guy. While the gentlemen behavior shows the more sensitive side of you, because deep down every girl wants a Prince charming (even though they don't act like it, *****es)
Careful with this. Girls DO want a Prince Charming, but no girl dreams about a NICE GUY riding up on a horse to save her from her castle or whatever...

Fumbduck

Don Juan
Reaction score
Kissing a girl's hand is a fun kino move that I do sometimes. Usually I'll hold the girl's hand, bring it up to my mouth like I'm going to kiss it, then flip it around and kiss my own. Funny sh*t.
BRILLIANT!

yunghova35

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by lYlasTer
I consider myself old school/a gentlemen: pull out chair for ladies, paying on first date, etc. I was wondering what kind of reactions you guys who do this on a regular basis. I don't think it's an AFC'ish thing to do. It sets you apart from the other guys and let them know you're interested sort of.
SmH

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this stuff is in the archive or the DJ Bible. There is nothing wrong with kissing a girl's hands, being a gentleman or what have you. As long as you are doing it because you want to, and not because you think it will get you laid, it doesn't really matter

Joe The Homophobe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by bob88
what if a girl kisses your hand?
Now that would be weird! I think kissing a girl's hand is something you do when you are alone with her in an intimate setting. Could be a place like your home you two alone sitting on the couch watching a movie having a good time, you kiss her hand letting her know how much you appreciate her. Or it could be done to get her in the mood when you want to start some real kissing.

Last edited:

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This isn't the victorian era anymore. Kissing a girls hand is just tacky and funny. You want to present yourself as a modern gentleman. The most you should do with a girls hand is turn it upward in that same motion you'd use to kiss it but alls you would want to do is raise it slightly, like an inverted handshake.

disguise

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it's a good idea, as long as you can pull it off and still come across as a man. :)
look her in the eye simultaneously and it's quite seductive.

I think the trick is to use your kissing style etc. to indicate what you would be like in bed.... and that goes for anything physical...for exampe, tickling the inside of her hand is a subtle indication that you have good...erm. manual dexterity; quick fingers... or slowly massaging her waist...whatever you are doing, imagine you are doing it to another, preferable part of her body, and chances are she'll be imagining that too...

Sanity_Cleaver

Don Juan
Reaction score
Kiss her hand by all means, but do it with humour. Put a fake french accent on and say;

'Aw mon petit cherie, you are so beautiful! Your hands! Your hands are as soft as a Louis Vutton designer handbag! All other women are merde compared to you! Come, madmoiselle, let us elope to Paris, (pronounced 'Paree') city of love. Now i know i look like le Hunchback de Notre Dame, but i will shower you with gifts, and take you on my river boat cruise along the Seine on a beautiful evening. We will kiss, and dance, and eat frogs legs until they come out our noses. And then, after an evening of romance i take you back to my chateau for a night of passion, and i will stick my Eiffel through your Arc d' Triomph. Aww, mon petit cherie!'

If she doesnt p1ss herself laughing shes either a serial killer or in a coma

Yotsuya-san

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Sanity_Cleaver
Kiss her hand by all means, but do it with humour. Put a fake french accent on and say;

'Aw mon petit cherie, you are so beautiful! Your hands! Your hands are as soft as a Louis Vutton designer handbag! All other women are merde compared to you! Come, madmoiselle, let us elope to Paris, (pronounced 'Paree') city of love. Now i know i look like le Hunchback de Notre Dame, but i will shower you with gifts, and take you on my river boat cruise along the Seine on a beautiful evening. We will kiss, and dance, and eat frogs legs until they come out our noses. And then, after an evening of romance i take you back to my chateau for a night of passion, and i will stick my Eiffel through your Arc d' Triomph. Aww, mon petit cherie!'

If she doesnt p1ss herself laughing shes either a serial killer or in a coma

Many girls get the impression that kissing a girls hand is something a mature, more sophisticated gentleman would do. I'm with you on the "By all means, just do it!" part, but I think it will make a better impression without the circus act going along with it. Just my opinion

Sanity_Cleaver

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Yotsuya-san
Many girls get the impression that kissing a girls hand is something a mature, more sophisticated gentleman would do. I'm with you on the "By all means, just do it!" part, but I think it will make a better impression without the circus act going along with it. Just my opinion
Yeah true, but i guess it just depends what impression you want to make. Sophisticated gentleman then forget what i said earlier :]
Circus act works for me, thats why i use it. Making a girl laugh is the fastest way to a girl's heart- as far as i know at least.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by bob88
what if a girl kisses your hand?
I've had a rare few girls kiss my hand before. Usually it's because they admire you or what not (think you're cute/hot) and they want to do something to leave a lasting impression in your mind. Although I must say I've never taken it anyfurther then just a meeting with a girl having kissed my hand in the past, the few time's its happen it's been in a bar or club. There was some drinking going on too so it being a drunken move could certainly be a possibilty for reasoning as well.

belividere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have an old friend of mine who did this for at least a year or so. The guy is truly a male version of an attention *****, he'll do anything to stand out from a crowd which has led to both interesting and embarrasing situations but that is a whole other story. Anyways given a perspective into his behavior, I have seen him do this about 100 times. Always upon first meeting a girl. Quite a few where girls who I had brought out or knew previously. I cannot tell you how many of them would come up to me and laugh about how he was trying so hard by doing stuff like that. That was what I thought when he started doing it too. I tried figuring out why the hell he thought that it was going to work but just gave up.

I guess the point is that if you think you can fit it into your personality than by all means go for it. If you are going to do it and just do it thinking it will get you laid than maybe you should look for deeper problems to solve.

Gonzalo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
... and for chrissakes, if you are gonna do the 'hand kiss', keep CONTEXT in mind: You can get two very different reactions by doing the xact same shyt. E.g. kissing a girl's hand before taking her out to a nice dinner vs. going up to some random girl at the movie theater.

G

Paulie Walnuts

Reaction score
I was sitting with a mixed group of friends
when this French guy came up to one of the women and kissed her on the hand, and said something smooth with accent. The women in the group later commented on how "romantic" this was, and we American guys just felt lame. But, the kicker is, because he was French he could get away with it, it was expected. It would seemed forced if an American guy attempted that move.

On the other hand, I kiss a woman on her hand sparingly, but in situations that are light and fun, and with a funny comment.
They love it.