kiss close situation

trd323

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why is it emphasized to kiss close at a particular number of dates? I usually just go for the kiss whenever I feel like I want to or when I feel like its the right situation. I mean if anyone reads pook or AD, they emphasize that it should always be up to you. I am seeing 2 girls right now and when I finally kiss closed them it was our 4th or 5th date and I am still seeing them with a F-close 2 weeks after I kiss close.

So, did I just get lucky with these 2 girls or should I follow the rule where it says to kiss close based on the number of dates? kind of confused

thanks

playboy_supreme

Don Juan
Reaction score
that all up to you. if you want to wait 5 dates before you kiss and wait even longer before you f**k them then do so.

trd323

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
playboy_supreme said:
that all up to you. if you want to wait 5 dates before you kiss and wait even longer before you f**k them then do so.
Its not really me waiting conciously for the x number of dates. if I feel like kissing her the firast date, then I do it, but if takes me till the 5th date to feel like kissing her then I do not make a big deal ot of it. Its funny because I have seen friends get really tense and nervous when they have this idea that its the 3rd date I MUST kiss her or else I lose her. I figure if a girl is willing to stop seeing you because you did not kiss, then she was not good enough for you.

I think it is a way of keeping your frame and not going into hers. I only do things when I WANT to do them. And I think this is the main point of POOK and AD.

Ricard78

Don Juan
Reaction score
Read her body language, if you can buy a book or read the bible, you know when she is ready, as soon as you see it move in.

Ricard