kiss close - buyers remorse?

GrandMaster

Don Juan
Reaction score
Happened to me yesterday and the day before yesterday:

Friday: Was massively socially proofed with my sister, her friends, other new girls that I was shaking on the dancefloor. HB1 comes up to me with a flyer and

HB1: hey please can you take a flyer?
Me: why?
HB1: cuz I've got to prove to my new boss that I'm really good at distributing flyers.
Me: why would you give it to me then?
HB1: cuz you seem like a person that has a lot of friends (big IOI) and you could give it to them.
Me: ok here's what we do, you distribute these flyers (she was holding like 20) and then we shaking together on the dancefloor.
HB1: okay! (gives me another flyer. I throw it on the floor)
Me: give me all these.

I throw them all on the floor, grab her hand and lead to the dancefloor.
we shake hardcore, kino, neck smelling etc.

after 2mins I'm making out with her. try to do a bit of push pull, do mini venue changes within the club. then suddenly:

HB1: Hey gotta go to the bathroom quickly.
me: Now?
HB1: Yeah I'll be right back!
me: Ok. I'm over there (pointing to a location where my friends where, I'm certainly not gonna wait for her here)

She left and I didn't see her where I was for quite some time. **** test? Buyers remorse? Did she want to get rid of me because she was like: what the hell am I doing here?

anyhow saw here when I was leaving, she asked if i'm on fb and I said yeah give me your number. #closed but she didn't want to kiss again (turned cheek)

saturday night similar situation, after three short makeouts:

HB2: I gotta go say hi to friend real quick:
Me: I gotta go.
HB2: Oh you have to go?
Me: yeah. give me your phone number.

anyhow I felt like it was the same situation again. why on earth did she have to say hi to him RIGHT now? 10min later would've been fine as well, no?

ever happened to you?

NoMoreTapDancing

Don Juan
Reaction score
She WAS WORKING!!!
Cash first, ass last-
you really think she would come back and dance with you and risk losing her job?

Mr. Me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When a girl says she has to go

out for a smoke/get a drink/talk to a friend/bathroom/whatever...

Don't say "I'll be hanging here" or anything denoting the future - there is no future with her. That's why she's walking.

HB2: I gotta go say hi to friend real quick:
Me: I gotta go.
HB2: Oh you have to go?
Me: yeah. give me your phone number.
See how the reverse psychology sort of thing you did surprised her? You did to her what she was doing to you.

So now I'm curious. Did you get her number without any hesitation?

NoMoreTapDancing

Don Juan
Reaction score
But that whole exchange was totally pointless though because if she said "I gotta go say hi to a friend real quick" then she was already trying to get away from you. So to ask for her number was tooootally pointless because she is just going to flake anyway.

GrandMaster

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr. Me said:
So now I'm curious. Did you get her number without any hesitation?
yes. I had already set up a meeting with her before for salsa dancing.

I'll call her tomorrow and see if she really flakes.

GrandMaster

Don Juan
Reaction score
NoMoreTapDancing said:
She WAS WORKING!!!
Cash first, ass last-
you really think she would come back and dance with you and risk losing her job?
I'm not sure if she was really working. haha I told her I liked the way she hit on me.

probably she just got me too easy. totally neglected a3 phase. she was attracted but then had what she wanted in 5mins. no challenge. I think there's a great post about that from tyler here: http://www.bristollair.com/outer-game/techniques/tactics/playing-hard-to-get.html

maybe that's what I should've done.