Kino

DirkPitt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i love kino. Its so natural and it does wonders. I do it to my fem friends and those i'm interested in. Putting my arm around a girl, hands on the sholders, hand on the waist. knee. thigh, hand on hand. face. hair. its awesome.

well, the other day, we all got a test back and this girl, 5 was looking at her test. this was a girl i had one-itis on years ago. i walk up behind her and put my hands on her shoulders, give them a little rub, and say what did u get on this test. and she looks at me and says "don't you ever touch me again, and back off, you're too close to me. i don't ever want u this close to me or touch me again." and she was dead serious.

and i just laughed. i couldn't stop laughing. What was up this ho's ass. oh well, it was all good on my part. i've completely stopped talking to her 100%. lol. damn, how i could one-itis someone so unfriendly and unhot still amazes me to this day.

Big Boi

Don Juan
Reaction score
kino dont work...n if u get a lotta h-oes n u use "kino", it got nothin to do wit it...i always let females touch me first n i pull a lotta h-oes, n sometimes they dont feel comfortable when u always touchin em n **** (they go off on u talkin bout dont touch me)...so i dunno why yall on this board always preachin bout it...it only works if u know em from before, n even then it dont make a difference if u do it or not...

dbot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah this was definately a worst case scenario. I don't think I have ever gotten negative responses when using kino.

Big Boi, I have to disagree with you. Kino works. If you are getting a lot of negative responses from it then you are either way too strong with the touching, or you're too awkward. Remember you have to start off subtle and gradually push her boundries.

Big Boi

Don Juan
Reaction score
"Remember you have to start off subtle and gradually push her boundries."

isnt that what niggas do anyway naturally? witout callin it "kino"...? it aint like niggas scared to touch h-oes nowadays or somethin...

i thought kino was bein touchy feely...thas gay...

Reaction score
Then what the hell you doin' here mane?

Big Boi

Don Juan
Reaction score
naw cuz yall give good advice, i just neva understood bout kino...i figured u always gradually touch a female more the closer u get wit her anyway...

Reaction score
yeah, thats how it usually be up in this junt mane. Deez fools do give some gravy ass advice. We should go clubbin' N drankin and smokin and pourin it up!!!! And getting some pussay!

Gold Heart

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
where everyone seems to need social acceptance in
You DO use kino gradually Big Boi. You don't just come off of a girl touching her in sensitive areas, you start out SUBTLE. It's something you need to try and perfect. You will realize that it's the best weapon you have. You're probably just not using it right. And it's not touchy feely. It's similar to giving your friends a pound or a hand clap when they say something really funny. Except that it subconciously makes the girl think of you sexually.

UltimateScoundrel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Big Boi
"Remember you have to start off subtle and gradually push her boundries."

isnt that what niggas do anyway naturally? witout callin it "kino"...? it aint like niggas scared to touch h-oes nowadays or somethin...

i thought kino was bein touchy feely...thas gay...
You talk like a retard.

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^ that aint cool man, personly I dont mind how you speak, but your writing man. Do you actually write like that? There's no need. But now your just being racist, and that really isn't cool.

Big Boi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Cloud-uk
^^^ that aint cool man, personly I dont mind how you speak, but your writing man. Do you actually write like that? There's no need. But now your just being racist, and that really isn't cool.
I am quite sorry about my way of typing.

Also, i did not say anything negative about the caucasian race, simply stating something which is most likely true.

Therefore it is not racist.

oh i just type like this cuz i type fast, so i just take shortcuts cuz i know yall can understand me yall aint stupid...

Reaction score
I need some ganja.

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also, i did not say anything negative about the caucasian race, simply stating something which is most likely true.
ok, I'll take your word for it