Kino to get a girl's attention

iCatch

Don Juan
Reaction score
before everyone bashes me about the search function, i did. i dont feel like reading hundreds of threads so just post examples here and i'll edit the good ones into the 1st post

what are some things i can do to get a girl's attention?

for example:

i see a girl i know walking in the hallway. i usually put my hand on the back of her neck and rub it a little and say hi. that usually works wonders.

if shes walking towards me in the hallway i usually

either

smile and poke her stomach and say hey

or

"get in her way" if she steps left i get in front of her. if she steps right i get in front of her. this usually gets a good reaction.

more examples like this please!

gimme some more!

Jaggs

Don Juan
Reaction score
I do heaps of differen't shyt.

Once you get good at kino its just plain fun. I try and completley dominate the girl, move in front of her and block her way playfully, and if I'm leading them somewhere I'll grab their hand forefully and pull them. Sometimes being a little rough is really good (Although not TOO rough, save that for sex lol).

Lots of poking, arm around shoulder, brushing past...Getting straight into her comfort zone. When you can stand RIGHT Next to a girl with arms touching and she doesn't move, you know she's loving it. (Unless your a creep)

I love kino.

And of course, the ultimate kino when you are alone is tickling. Girls love it, and you are literally putting your hands all over her body. Jump on top of her, hold her hands above her head forefully and tickle her till she wets herself. This shows you are completley dominant and playful, and is the perfect time to go in for a passionate kiss. chicks DIG IT. its almost like RAPE :D

snowdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
iCatch said:
did you read the first sentence of my post?
I did the searching for you, and gave you links to excellent advice; any thing you need to read. And you still have the guts to have a big mouth?

If even this is too much trouble for you, you're going to fail miserably. Eat sh#t.