Kino Rejection

kingxxxman

Don Juan
Reaction score
I walk up to this girl i've known for a while. HB5 and i do a light arm touch and she like recoils.... wtf? i do something wrong?i dont want to be labled as a creep

Thundernuts

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Too much too soon.

Reaction score
Too much too soon, but you need to raise your standards higher than an HB5.

You know what hurts worse than getting rejected by a hottie? Getting rejected by someone who's OK or a dog. Not only did you get rejected, but lowering your standards didn't work out in your favor.

Thundernuts

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah starfish got it. You expecting her to be easy because she wasn't that attractive, don't even try practicing on these women. I have heard this before but its still great advice, shoot for the moon, even if you miss youll still be amongst the stars.

Galactus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It could also be in your delivery. If it didn't appear natural, she may have picked up on that.

Also, you've known her for awhile, but you must not be touching her much or else she wouldn't have been surprised. You have to establish the kino early on.

And I agree, if she's a 5, what's the point?

Doesn't "HB" mean "Hot Babe"? So, how can there be such a thing as a HB5? I think it should be AB5 (Average Broad) and UB4 or lower (Ugly B1tch).

Thundernuts

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Galactus said:
Doesn't "HB" mean "Hot Babe"? So, how can there be such a thing as a HB5? I think it should be AB5 (Average Broad) and UB4 or lower (Ugly B1tch).
I'm just assuming thats what it means, but don't think it about it to much, no need to complicate things.

Anyways, to the OP(original poster) don't waste your tim with this too average babe. If you wanna practice your game and see where it goes then you are already on the right track. Whatever you thought was your league is to low, go a few steps up and practice your game there. Its not a matter of winning or losing its a matter of playing the game and learning from it. Consider this lesson number one.

Kino, like everything, is a powerful tool. When used incorrectly it can do more harm than good.

And for the love of good read the DJ bible.

blueline

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The first real cold approach of my life was with this mildly chubby chick (AB5.5), with a somewhat pretty face. We went on a couple dates, I didn't escalate until the third and it was just the gay arm around shoulder (aka claw) and I rested my head on her chest. I got MASSIVELY friend zoned by her, she told me something like she wasn't interested in a relationship right now. I spent 3 months miserable thinking I was a total failure with women because I was a 23 y/o virgin that couldn't bang some chubby chick.

Weeeell, 3 months after that, I got my first lay and they just started to accumulate. A couple months of last winter, I had banged two different chicks each month. And guess what? Very few of them were chubby chicks. The last one was completely banging and had the physique of a model. The one I'm gonna bang this weekend is probably an 8.

There's a possibility that the reason I got rejected by that chubby chick is that I was simply out of her league. I would NOT believe that I could bang my ex gf around this time last year, neither would I believe that I could bang half the chicks I've worked. It's a beautiful thing, man.

You will impress yourself.