KINO! is ****ing IMPOSSIBLE!

Reaction score
8) there is absolutely no way to get kino, withought a girl pulling away...if there is a way what are some kino rountines?

The Inside Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
build rapport and comfort first. Don't overdo it in the beginning. It has to seem genuine and not forced. You will learn to calibrate it, just remember don't overdo it in the beginning. Good opening kino could be a light "guiding" touch in the small of the back while holding a door open, playful shoulder punch(very light), etc.

Reaction score
i'm trying to find which kino is the best one right now i'm high fiving everybody but I don't know how to escalate from there!!!:cuss:

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
kino is natural. Maybe your doing it wrong.

comic_relief

pvf94

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kino is not very hard at all...just flow with things and don't make it obvious that you are doing it on purpose. Avoid watching your hand while you do it, just come off as natural and carefree. Arm/shoulder touches at first if you do not know her very well...if she touches you at all think of it as her marking territory and you can touch her back in that same spot...unless its your chest...then you gotta be a badass to do that back. haha

tsmith2334

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just give it practice. I'm getting pretty decent at it now, especially at the bar with a drink or two in me. I used to naturally do it by instinct, then felt uncomfortable doing it... now I'm starting to get the hang of it again.

I always like arm touching to emphasize a point when I am speaking to a female. Like...
"yada yada"
"oh yea?"
"yea definitely" <-- touch their arm at that point in the convo

what I have to improve now on is not looking down as I do it, but rather maintaining eye contact while using kino... once i can pull that off... oooooh yeah

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Take up partner dancing and you'll learn how to do it properly. Good touches and leads are essential in leading the woman to do the steps you want. That's the groundwork for kino techniques.

You need to work on the normal kinos first and get good at that before you try more seductive ones. The touches have to be light but firm (as in you're giving her a clear lead/indication). If it's a too rough one, it's like you're shoving or groping her. If it's not firm, you'll be the creepy or limp guy.

During your interaction, there will be certain points where her attraction to you (what some folks call Buying Temperature) spikes up, like just after you made her laugh, or you've given her a worthy compliment for something cool she's done. That's when you kino her. There are a lot more to it, but that's the basic.

Anyway, like I said, take up dancing. It'll become natural to you. When you have good musicality and control over your techniques, posture and body movements, you'll learn to channel your moods through your touches, body language and leads, to her body.

spax

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Touch her shoulder or take her arm if u are crossing the road.

Andromax

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'mBETTERthanMYSTreY said:
i'm high fiving everybody but I don't know how to escalate from there!!!:cuss:

You maybe make a sexy time with them :up:

Great success!!

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I saw your name and I had to laugh...

:crackup:

Here is a pickup tools that most people don't know about...

- If a chick feels an emotional spike you can kino and she won't resist, if she does then her BT isn't at the level for her to do that yet, but you can always keep the interaction going and pump her up more and try that exact same kino.

- If you have a strong frame you can get away with anything...(Jliax face lick opener comes to mind lol)

- You can kino a chick while giving her a cold read (You can demonstrate anything that has to do with kino)

Yea thats enough to get your escalation handled.

jacob

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I learned to use kino from my friend just invade thier private space by sitting really close and letting your body (shoulders, arm, leg,) rub up against hers ,side by side not face to face don't use your hands at first and just act like it's nothing if she pulls away just relax don't try and force just act like it's natural for you to sit close to people this way you can guage if she's interested or not ,go slowly, the trick is flirting in ****y funny way and at the same time brushing up against her, then if she's comfortable with you brushing up against her start using your hands, grab her biceps, flirt, kiss her shoulder she'll love it if you know how to play, you'll notice her start to brush up against you, slap you, hit you, all in a playful way. then when you see her again just sit very close, brush up against her, like this is what you do naturally to everybody.

jacob

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
it's the most powerful tool you have that'll lead to sex, that's how I got Carmen and all the girls I had sex with or even just to make them swoon over you.

SXS

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Should I always touch them(the girls), even when having casual conversation ?
Is this a good way to flirt and show them what I mean ?

Daddy The Pimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yea .. its best thing to touch them all the time .. for example when i talk to a girl i hold my hand on her back , tickle her on stomach , touch something that they have ( necklace and these kind of things ) ..

This is a MUST DONE . Cuz when you do this they will get comfortable with you ..

Ive seen drastic changes in relationship between me and girls since im using KINO :D ..Best thing to do ..

Peace

The Deacon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yea .. its best thing to touch them all the time .. for example when i talk to a girl i hold my hand on her back , tickle her on stomach , touch something that they have ( necklace and these kind of things ) ..
I wouldn't suggest tickling her stomach unless you're congruent with it. If at first you started just touching her shoulder and then you start tickling her the next time you meet her, she'll probably get a little creeped out. If you can establish yourself as the touchy-feely tickly sort of person (some can pull it off), then you can do that.