KINO and telegraphing interest

SicGG

Reaction score
Here's something I'm caught up on: I read that KINO should happen as soon as possible. But I also know that it telegraphs an interest, which is a bad thing (in the initial stages)...

ANYWAY let me just tell you my problem this relates to

I like this girl, I've demonstrated social value, blah blah, I get a lot of stares from her like she likes me. I had sit across the room from her before in the only class I will have and in the next day or two we're changing seats and I'll be sitting next to her.

I havent really talked with her at all this year so when I go over to my seat should I

A) KINO and a hi and talk (telegraphs interest)
B) just a hi (no telegraphing, just being a guy she likes)

jdawgmcb

Don Juan
Reaction score
Try the kino, just saying "Hi" makes you sound like a robot..

What have you got to lose? Remember you only live ONCE.

djweses89

Don Juan
Reaction score
yea dude im still struggle with just doin it sometimes but always member you ether dont do nothin and nothin happends and you dont get the girl, or you try suck it up try talking to her using kino show her your confident and yea you might not get her but then again you might, but ether way trying you still have a better chance than not tryin.

SicGG

Reaction score
Any responses from some more accomplished DJ's?

This is not a question of confidence, but of what the optimal move is to make.

Supremo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
For SURE use kino.
Don't wait around for it to happen.
MAKE IT HAPPEN!

I literally JUST had a revelation last night. Especially in high school, guys tend to think that the girl they like is "the one" and they get all over-the-top about screwing it up.

But just GO FOR IT! Start hitting her shoulder, start bumping her into things, touch her waist, give her a hug and spin her around, give her a piggyback ride.

She will think you are WAY more fun for adding kino into your interactions than just a simple "hi" or "what's up"

Really guys, it DOESN'T MATTER what happens. If this chick denies you because you playfully bumped into her. Bust on her for being so uptight. If that still doesn't work. She definitely isn't the one for you. There's finer fishes in the sea.

As David DeAngelo said, "When you talk to a girl, you're giving her front row seats to YOUR show. If she doesn't appreciate it, then her loss, because theres THOUSANDS of other girls who would do ANYTHING to be in her spot."

Try it.