Kinkyness And Manhood

DRACO

Don Juan
Reaction score
Today it is obvious a big percentage of men have some kind of kink .
Exsamples : bondage , scatologia , sadism , masocism , feet fetish , trample , urolagnia , and so on and so on ...................

Now ! Do you all think men that have kinks cannot become DJs ?

Would it hinder them from being atractive to women ?

Women are atracted to MEN not AFC , What if one is a MAN , confident, asertive, and so on but he likes to take upon a passive sexual role in the bed sometimes. He may like to be tyed up or trampled or pissed on .
Do you think this would make a women not want him , or do you think it would not matter to a women so long as he is the MAN in real life ?

trajhenkhet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Intresting post. I'd have to venture a guess here. I think some people take reality a bit too personally. The other side of the coin is that someone may have gotten a naughty idea in their head and said "hmm, lets try this...".

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that if a man has rules, just in the name of preserving an image, that govern his sexuality...well...does that sound good to you? If it feels good, do it. A man who fears not in the bedroom is a sexy man.

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DRACO
Exsamples : bondage , scatologia , sadism , masocism , feet fetish , trample , urolagnia , and so on and so on ...................

Women are atracted to MEN not AFC , What if one is a MAN , confident, asertive, and so on but he likes to take upon a passive sexual role in the bed sometimes. He may like to be tyed up or trampled or pissed on .
Do you think this would make a women not want him , or do you think it would not matter to a women so long as he is the MAN in real life ?
WTF is scatologia, masocism, trample urolagnia, etc? i am afraid if i search for them, too many unbearable things will come up

nobody is perfect, even if you have, say a foot fetish (one of the few i knew) you can still be a DJ. woman find different things attractive

Woman CAN be attracted to AFCs

though they may not last as long in a LTR or may be PW'd.

the being pee'd on thing is a lil much for me personally, if some girl was into that maybe after a couple months id let her watch me in the bathroom...maybe...NO id next her!

but i guess you just need to find some kinky chick whos into the samekind of things, to DJ.

Ronin I

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Absolutely not. I have some kinks (I get into a little B&D play every now and then). But I'm the one doing the tying and dominating not the other way around - ;) .

He may like to be tyed up or trampled or pissed on .
Hmmmm...well I think wanting to be pissed on is gonna scare some girls away for sure.

If you're a masochist and want to play that way in the bedroom sometimes -it's all on how you spin it to the girl. You have to pitch it as being playful, open-minded and trying new things. Otherwise I think yes - it might scare some women away.

Any kink has the possibility of "scaring" a partner away (especially if they're closed minded).

I've has a few girlfriiends that would have no part of even the lightest tie-ups or whatever - personally I think it can get a little boring doing the same things in the sack all the time.

Ronin I

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by iqqi
ooooh...tying up is sooo sexy....
Great. What's your number? ;)

Helter Skelter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If anybody here wants to be pissed on, I'd be glad to do it. But you'll have to leave your clothes on.

I can crap on you to, if you want.

:D

DRACO

Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys seem to be very open minded.
good one .

No i dont want to be pissed on .

Ronin I

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by iqqi
ronin, i'd make you my b!tch...
:cool:
:eek:

Oooooo, a fiesty one. Just the way I like 'em. I'd have a lot of fun training you to be a good little girl.

ShortTimer

Banned
Reaction score
In my field of paper flowers and candy clouds of l
What? Where do you get that idea from? It's not obvious to me, but then I guess I haven't been sleeping with any men so maybe that's why I don't know.

Don't get me wrong, I like a good Catholic Schoolgirl Uniform but pooping on people is just way too out there.

hardwork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How hot.

Originally posted by Drixsa
WTF is scatologia, masocism, trample urolagnia, etc? i am afraid if i search for them, too many unbearable things will come up
Scatology: Having to do with excrement (poop) or the functions thereof (pooping).

Masochism: Sexual stimulation from receiving emotional or physical abuse.

Sadism: Sexual stimulation from giving emotional or physical abuse.

Trampling fetish (or "trample"): Sexual stimulation from, basically, being stepped or walked on.

Urolagnia: Sexual stimulation from from the sight of someone urinating.

Any more words you're too embarrassed to ask your parents? ;)

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: How hot.

Originally posted by Von Neuen
Scatology: Having to do with excrement (poop) or the functions thereof (pooping).

Masochism: Sexual stimulation from receiving emotional or physical abuse.

Sadism: Sexual stimulation from giving emotional or physical abuse.

Trampling fetish (or "trample"): Sexual stimulation from, basically, being stepped or walked on.

Urolagnia: Sexual stimulation from from the sight of someone urinating.

Any more words you're too embarrassed to ask your parents? ;)
Thanks but NO THANKS!

sh!t i doubt my parents even know what that stuff is.

DRACO

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: How hot.

Originally posted by drixsa
Thanks but NO THANKS!

sh!t i doubt my parents even know what that stuff is.

What ? you dont have kinky sex ????

Hmmmmmmmmmmm?

A blow job = felatio is kinky sex .

****ing and pissing is not my thing either but alot of the above are common .

Were you from ? Mars ?

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sex and DJing are totally different things.

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: How hot.

What ? you dont have kinky sex ????

Hmmmmmmmmmmm?

A blow job = felatio is kinky sex .

****ing and pissing is not my thing either but alot of the above are common .

Were you from ? Mars ?
a BJ is kinky? i suppose then everything that isnt in missinoary position is huh?

I havent been exposed to all those things. I am still 18 and at that age just doin it gets me off just fine.

DRACO

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Re: How hot.

Originally posted by drixsa
a BJ is kinky? i suppose then everything that isnt in missinoary position is huh?

I havent been exposed to all those things. I am still 18 and at that age just doin it gets me off just fine.

LOL good one kid !