Killing the Art...

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This was by far one of the best things that I have ever read, and to be honest... I did not even read it all. Yet, I got it. A lot of people who posted before me did not get it... read it again, you will learn something.

Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I occasionally check this site once in awhile to see how things are going, and today i found this post. The one question that is ALWAYS on the front page is a girl did something and the guy wants to know how to react. Example: The girl didn't call when she was suppose to, she called a hour later than planned.

Why do people care about that?? Seriously it's like who the hell cares.

The one thing I found out from this past school year is that you should jump off the bridge WILLINGLY. This post really spoke to me so I felt I had to respond. Because the more times you jump off the bridge (what a great metaphor btw), is that you get used to it more. The fear, anxiety, and intensity goes away a little more each time... People on this site may think that reading tips will get them the knowledge they need but really were all a little too anxious to learn this all. Sosuave DOES increase the time period it takes for us to learn all of this but the main factor is life. The problem I had growing up was the moving and lack of a father figure. But this year and last year he was here a little more and I TOOK THE INTIATIVE TO GO OUT AND LEARN. I spent ****ing countless weekends going to girls houses (hard right ? haha) and learning from medium looking girls. I have been going to the gym a hell of a lot and am ****ing manly. Why am I sharing this with you? To reinforce to myslef that I deserve this more than anyone.

People seriously just go out and forget about sosuave's techniques. Just remember to stay manly as hell and that girls want guys more than anything else. It's not as complicated as sosuave makes it to be. lifes simple