Kick yourself in the ass if you need to

jeffthechef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We often talk about confidence, charm, technique, etc.
Sure some of these things are important..But there is one thing that i hardly talk about personally, or never really thought was too important

Self-motivation

Recently, I've been slacking in school. Senioritis..i've worked my ass for 3 years and feel like i deserve a break..but honestly, i feel even worse.. My grade are slightly slipping, and i've been late on pretyt mcuh 90% of my work. I learned one thing about myself so far this senior year. I hate slacking.

Of course, when i'm in a class that's just sort of chilling at the moment or with my friends, i'll relax. But outside of the classroom, I've lost much of the drive ive had for 3 years.

It all just hit me about half an hour ago. My whole life, i've been able to not do as much as i could be doing and still excel. The thing is, i just started thinking about colleges that i'm applying to and realized i'm near the middle of the averages, not above. Of course, i recognized this earlier, but it JUST hit me internally.

With the ladies too, i've started to interact less. I kind of just lost interest in the ladies since last year. I've been feeling like every girl is the same, mundane activity.

Now, i feel like working my ass off. My friend and i are starting a business. I plan to study like a beast. I plan to start working out again. I plan to start hanging out with the ladies more often like i used to. I plan to hang with my guy friends more often.

I've been a lazy ass at home since my junior year ended. But, it's time to change. None of my friends will give me that kick in the ass. They probably would only tell me to try harder if i told em how i felt. My parents would do the same. The only person that can improve your life and make you reach your full potential is you.

Stop slacking if you are. Don't fall into the same trap i did. Slacking off your senior year or any year is not as great as it sounds. You enjoy it for about a month (quite a while i know), but then once you realize you're not being the best you can be, your life is diminishing in quality, you feel like ****.

Work hard in every aspect of your life, it's worth it. And it's fun, if you can develop the maturity and mindset to realize "work" is not boring and pointless.

A guy that i have to think for reminding me of my lack of "hustle" is 50 cent. No, i dont only listen to rap/hiphop...But i've been listening to his music more and enjoyed his movie that came out years ago. I know his movie was part fiction and killing/robbing is immature/stupid. He's certainly not the best overall role model.

But think about the other aspect of his life. His mother died. He lived in a basement. He had few, if any, good influences in his life. Nonetheless, he knew he wanted to be great/rich/etc. No matter what his desire was, he attained it. He didn't take **** from anyone, and he wasn't afraid of anything. He didn't let anyone get in his way or give a **** about what others thought.

The movie was nothing spectacular, but it did a good job of showing how independent he was in his life. He started recording when he was a kid, when he was still living with his mom. He started "dealing" soon after. He left his grandparents' house to live on his own. He got a group together. He started hosting his own parties, climbing the ladder within the community, got his benz, came out of prison and started recording again, had that one concert, and now he's reached his dream. He's self-motivated. Hustle is probably the only characteristic of any "gangster" or "hustler" (trust me, i'm as anti-gang as there is) that i can admire/respect. Some of his earlier songs really express his drive.

A common problem for many guys here is a lack of work ethic. Too many guys learn all they need to from this site but can't put it into action because they lack many things that 50 cent had.

Try this: Compare your goal with the lives of others. You can think of Harriet Tubman, Einstein, Forrest Gump, etc. There are many fictitious and real characters that have led lives of greatness from crappy circumstances. And some of you think getting one single lady is hard? If a man can come from ****, almost get killed, and still make it big. Why can't you do this:

Walk up to the lady of interest. Then say, "Hey, I'm Jeff. How's it going?" listen to her, then respond accordingly. Then say, "We should hang out sometime. Give me your number and i'll call up you up sometime."

Guys it's that easy. That's really all that you need. Everything after is simple human interaction, which you'll learn by being with more girls not with reading more material. All you need is to learn how to approach and number close, which i just taught you. So go on. Be self-motivated. Hustle to reach your goals.

Analyzeit

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I'm on to your thing with the girls are boring now aswell lol

got myself in a long term relationship because bored of the same routine, and it's good, learnt heaps about girls that i didn't know. Have really great sex to lol

But good post man, i think you need to stop relating to 50 cent thou haha.

Hang with your guy friends more bro, fact is as another rapper eminem said lol "B!tch's they come they go, saturday through sunday monday, monay through sunday" and guys you have the most fun with (did that sound queer lol) anyway, bro's before ho's, no girl is better then one of your guy mates.

Good post bro, hope to see more