Keep Your Head Up

Conquest

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was watching the movie "Cruel Intentions" a couple weeks ago, and I started to notice what a true DJ Ryan Phillipi is in this movie (except at the end, where he turns completely whipped :rolleyes: ). Something that I immediately applied to my life from this movie is how Sebastian (Phillipi) walks as if he has a mission to do, with power in his step and great posture, radiating confidence.

I then started to notice little imperfections in the way I go about my life. For example, I realized that I often have my head towards the ground or just at face level. Well, you will notice how Valmont looks towards the sky often, checking out his environment. He takes the time to look up and take in what he is living. Ever since I started doing this, just the simple act of looking towards the sky, I feel more confident and relaxed and at ease with my surroundings. It frees up your visual field and gives your brain "that much" more visual and physical (the neck loves it too!) stimulation. Just thought I would share, so try it out if you don't already!

Conquest

kinjo

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the physcology of physiology. Where your physical movements will command the way you feel. If you act physically confident, you will feel confident. Read up Anthony Robbins first 2 books. This is a must read material for all DJ.

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Welcome to So Suave Discussion! Good first post... Yes.. that's what I do nowadays.. before I would look down or look a little timid. Now whenever I go to parties/events I act like a commander/hunter and seek my surroundings... I mean what do you gotta lose if you have a determined look?

Conquest

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey that's a great mindset, I think I'll use that! Hunting out whatever "I" find desirable ;) Just the thought gives me a feeling of power over my choices and options.

Have you ever thought of what it would be like to have a remote control for life? Being able to do something just for the hell of it to see what kind of reactions you get from people, and be able to rewind time back to before you did it while keeping the memory of the experience with you? Well I used to think of how cool that would be back when I was a complete AFC...not that it wouldn't be cool to have a remote control for life, but I finally realized that just thinking about what would happen in certain situations doesn't do sh*t besides make me wonder "what if". I still feel that little voice inside my head trying to hold me back from trying approaches I wouldn't naturally do, but just look at him as your enemy, your evil AFC side.

But anyway, I'm really glad I happened to come across this board, I'm already learning tons of new things. My whole life (I'm only 20) I have only concentrated on my appearance, which has brought me my share of chicks (not to say I had no personality or charm, but there was and always will be room for improvement), but it is NOTHING compared to when I started to realize the power of psychology and the way people think and interact with each other. It is a much more powerful and often overlooked tool in seduction, and there are so many AFC's out there that will never do anything about it, so I look forward to gettin to know you all better and sharing our techniques and such so we can all combine our knowledge :cool: You all take it easy.

Conquest

Last edited:

Lionheart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"(except at the end, where he turns completely whipped )"

I find comments like this a tad disturbing.

It appears to be a recurring trend lately, don't you believe in Love anymore?

You must be somewhat cynical and have a lot of built up anger.

Don't confuse Love and Infatuation, Love is finding a true soulmate, infatuation is falling in love with someone you don't know well, or more likely hardly at all.

Conquest

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Lionheart
"(except at the end, where he turns completely whipped )"

I find comments like this a tad disturbing.

It appears to be a recurring trend lately, don't you believe in Love anymore?

You must be somewhat cynical and have a lot of built up anger.

Don't confuse Love and Infatuation, Love is finding a true soulmate, infatuation is falling in love with someone you don't know well, or more likely hardly at all.
Have you seen the movie, Lionheart? I agree with what you are trying to get across, but in the movie he starts to do alot of stupid sh*t at the end, and certainly doesn't play it cool when he realizes he loves her. I should have phrased it differently, you're right. Peace.

Conquest

Lionheart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Have you seen the movie, Lionheart?"
Yep, my mother said I look a bit like Sebastian ;)

"I agree with what you are trying to get across, but in the movie he starts to do alot of stupid sh*t at the end, and certainly doesn't play it cool when he realizes he loves her."

I hear ya as well, it was overly harsh what I said, but like I say I am recently seeing a lot of 'Love is AFC!' stuff, and it worries me, anyone who thinks like this is dealing with anger.

Peace :)

Conquest

Don Juan
Reaction score
Right on my man, I have noticed that a bit as well. I'm all about enjoying life in all aspects, and love is one of them when you meet someone special to you.