Keep the secret or get some pu$$y...that is the question!

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As some of you might know from my past post, I am in the process of ordering a hairpiece http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=93179

I am currently letting my hair grow out to the proper length, so I am wearing a hat all day so no one sees the hair growing in. The idea is to make it look like I grew out my own hair.

I think I commented to one of my friends the other day (one of the very few people who know I am doing this) that as soon as I DON'T WANT female attention, that's when it's going to fall into my lap. My crystal ball must be working, cause wouldn't you know it, I was right.

Anyone who read the other post knows that this is a touchy situation. I am trying to keep this hairpiece thing a secret. I have a GOOD thing going with my group of friends and I don't want to have to tell them about this, especialy not until I actually have it and they can see how it looks just like the real thing.

So now my problem is that I have a chick that wants to fukk me, but if I do so within the next month I risk blowing my cover with the hair. I already had to take off the hat when I stayed at her house the other night. My hair is still pretty short, it was dark, and she was drunk, so I'm cool for now, but as it grows out more I'm gonna have to decide between getting the pu$$y or keeping my secret.

To make matters worse, she is my buddy's new roommate, and his girl is the one who hooks me up with all her friends.

I am fresh out of an LTR and some new pu$$y would be nice. I am almost considering risking it all and even telling my buddy's girl and even letting her cut my hair when I get it. Before anyone has a heart attack, she won't see me without hair....it will already be attached and all she has to do is trim it to proper length.

Is a piece of ass worth the risk? Any way I can manage to have my cake and eat it too? What do you think?

ElChoclo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Apparently some women have married women thinking that they were actually men, and they never actually figured out that they were women even though they slept with them. So, I think you can pull it off, so to speak.

Is some hair subterfuge worth it to get some. Hell, yes. Men have done far more to get it.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ElChoclo
Apparently some women have married women thinking that they were actually men, and they never actually figured out that they were women even though they slept with them. So, I think you can pull it off, so to speak.

Is some hair subterfuge worth it to get some. Hell, yes. Men have done far more to get it.
The problem is, this chick has only seen me with a totally shaved head. Now that I am growing it out when it gets a little longer it's gonna start to look bad cause my hairloss is pretty extreme. She had her hands on the hair on the side of my head the other night, but like I said, it's still very short so I don't think she could tell anything so she probably didn't think anything of it.

I would REALLY like to get some sex rolling with this one cause she's another one of the unabashed bisexual girls that I've been hanging with. Could be LOTS of fun if I play it right.....

ElChoclo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can't have everything at once. Complete hair freedom whilst in transition. Perhaps you could tell her that you tried some hair dye out and developed an allergic reaction and your dermatologist said it can't be exposed to light for a month.

Alternatively you had an accident snowboarding and received a laceration which needs to be kept covered whilst it heals, and that the doctor said if you'd let your hair grow out earlier before the accident, the injury might have been avoided, so that's why you're growing it out.

I suspect that chicks pretend to massage scalps sometimes whilst actually doing a quantitative analysis and carbon 14 dating of hair samples.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ElChoclo
You can't have everything at once. Complete hair freedom whilst in transition. Perhaps you could tell her that you tried some hair dye out and developed an allergic reaction and your dermatologist said it can't be exposed to light for a month.

Alternatively you had an accident snowboarding and received a laceration which needs to be kept covered whilst it heals, and that the doctor said if you'd let your hair grow out earlier before the accident, the injury might have been avoided, so that's why you're growing it out.

I suspect that chicks pretend to massage scalps sometimes whilst actually doing a quantitative analysis and carbon 14 dating of hair samples.
LOL....quantitive analysis and carbon 14 dating, that's a good one!

I thought about coming up with a BS story, but I would think that trying to explain that my scalp looks like a pepperoni pizza from an allergic reaction would kill the mood pretty fast :down:

I thought about using the laceration excuse to be able to keep the hat on going into the club the other night. Good thing I decided to just head out and meet some friends at another club that night cause that's what led to me getting freaky with this chick in the first place :D

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Three days after my 24th birthday I began to notice clumps of hair in the drain and right then and there I grabbed my razor and beat nature to it's dreaded conclusion by shaving my head. It took about a week before I and my ex-wife and step-daughter accepted what I had done.

I'd dedicated myself to making the best of the worst. I'm afflicted with male pattern baldness. The classic horseshoe pattern, George Costanza style.

I'm never going back. This is much too freeing. Like Colonel Kurtz in the jungle, I had hidden under hats and caps long enough.

Women love to rub my freshly shaved head. It's great for convo starters too! I let them rub my head and then I shake my invisible magic 8-ball and tell them that it's thier lucky day and that thier wish had just come true! Awesome for getting numbers:rockon:

What matters is how you feel my brother. If getting a piece will give you a calmness then I'm with you and so are the rest of the brothers here.

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
Women love to rub my freshly shaved head. It's great for convo starters too! I let them rub my head and then I shake my invisible magic 8-ball and tell them that it's thier lucky day and that thier wish had just come true! Awesome for getting numbers
LOL:crackup: :woo:

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by KarmaSutra
Women love to rub my freshly shaved head. It's great for convo starters too! I let them rub my head and then I shake my invisible magic 8-ball and tell them that it's thier lucky day and that thier wish had just come true! Awesome for getting numbers:rockon:

What matters is how you feel my brother. If getting a piece will give you a calmness then I'm with you and so are the rest of the brothers here.
I used to get the head rub all the time. Don'tknow why it doesn't happen so much lately.

Seriously, if your hair is taking a hike shaving it all off is a great way to go. Once I did so and realized that people were accepting of it, my self consciousness was out the door.

For me, getting the hairpiece isn't about reclaiming my self esteem or anything like that. I just want to change things up a little bit. Over the last year or so I have started to feel like a new person. This is just adding to my exterior to bring it up to how I feel on the interior. I guess you could say I'm undergoing a "makeover" of sorts.

I am considering saying fukk it and banging this chick regardless. I can keep the hat on until the lights go out and hope for the best.

And I think I have decided that once I actually GET the piece I am going to let my buddy's girl cut it for me. I don't want to bring it up until she sees how good it looks attached to my head. Then if it looks like a normal head of hair she shouldn't have a negative reaction based upon what she THINKS a hairpiece looks like.

Still welcoming any input........

Cesare Cardinali

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I say f*ck it and bang the girl instead. Don't worry about what a chick could think in the future or what could happen later on down the road. Deal with the possibilities here and now, and I think it would not make much difference if people like you, if they found out you wore a hairpiece.

Another option is that the chick sees you balding and then later with hair and you say that you were using Rogaine or some other treatment.

bliss217

Reaction score
there are several hair concealers that you can try to make it appear like you have more hair. consider toppik, dermatch, or couvre. look at www.hairlosstalk.com for reviews or information regarding your hair loss situation. i don't know your financial situation, but you can get a decent transplant for $5000+.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Cesare Cardinali
I say f*ck it and bang the girl instead. Don't worry about what a chick could think in the future or what could happen later on down the road. Deal with the possibilities here and now, and I think it would not make much difference if people like you, if they found out you wore a hairpiece.

Another option is that the chick sees you balding and then later with hair and you say that you were using Rogaine or some other treatment.
I was talking to another one of my business partners who knows I am doing this, and he basically said he would do the same thing. Fukk the chick, worry about consequences later.

I know it sounds like I'm coming off as insecure about the whole thing (I suppose I am, to a point, but only due to other people's misconceptions) but the truth of it is I'm just trying to pull the wool over everyone's eyes, so to speak.

I'm not looking for a relationship with this chick anyway. I don't care what she thinks. My only worry, and it is not in any way based upon FACTS, is that I will be ostracised by the whole group due to an unfair prejudice.

Now keep in mind, my buddy's girl is really cool. She is also quite openly bisexual and as such I would figure if ANYONE would have an opne mind about things it would be her. She also seems to really enjoy having me around. So far she has brought me a steady supply of women, complete with her stamp of approval. I'm sure you can understand why I wouldn't want to take a chance on screwing up such a good reference!

For all I know my fears could be entirely unfounded. It might turn out that my new appearance will be a benefit and they won't attach any social stigma to the fact that it isn't my real hair.

Alright, it's settled. I'm gonna hit it next chance I get. Life's too short to stress over things such as this!

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by bliss217
there are several hair concealers that you can try to make it appear like you have more hair. consider toppik, dermatch, or couvre. look at www.hairlosstalk.com for reviews or information regarding your hair loss situation. i don't know your financial situation, but you can get a decent transplant for $5000+.
Due to my level of hairloss, none of these is an option for me.

I actually will be ordering some stuff called Kerasome that will help cover my thinning sides that the piece won't cover. It's also a concealer, but it has a heat activated adhesive (which means you blow dry it in and it won't come out unless you shampoo it out) and is made with real human hair, so it's top quality stuff. It should be at about $50 per jar!

DeepBlue

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by STR8UP
The problem is, this chick has only seen me with a totally shaved head. Now that I am growing it out when it gets a little longer it's gonna start to look bad cause my hairloss is pretty extreme. She had her hands on the hair on the side of my head the other night, but like I said, it's still very short so I don't think she could tell anything so she probably didn't think anything of it.

I would REALLY like to get some sex rolling with this one cause she's another one of the unabashed bisexual girls that I've been hanging with. Could be LOTS of fun if I play it right.....

You seem to be overlooking an obvious lesson here.
This girl is attracted to you even though she has..."only seen you with a totally shaved head".
Doesn't that tell you something?

If your hair loss is really "pretty extreme" why not stick with the shaved head look? Remember that women are attracted to a man's self-confidence. Attracting women while your head is completely shaved will raise your self confidence far more than harboring secrets about a hairpiece. How confident will you be under a cloud of worry that your hairpiece may be found out? Think how much more confidence you radiate when a woman is visibly attracted to you in spite of your completely shaved head.

DeepBlue

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DeepBlue
If your hair loss is really "pretty extreme" why not stick with the shaved head look? Remember that women are attracted to a man's self-confidence. Attracting women while your head is completely shaved will raise your self confidence far more than harboring secrets about a hairpiece. How confident will you be under a cloud of worry that your hairpiece may be found out? Think how much more confidence you radiate when a woman is visibly attracted to you in spite of your completely shaved head.

DeepBlue
I'm not doing this to attract women!

It all about doing something different for ME.

Dude, my last g/f had only ever seen me with a shaved head. I started dating her when she was 21 and I was 31. She was pretty hot. It isn't that I can't pull women.....

And I don't have a cloud of worry about the hairpiece being found out. My only issue is the transition period. The product I am buying is virtually undetectable, even with a short and spikey hairstyle. If I DO find for some reason that it bothers me once I have it, no sweat, I can always go back to shaving.

TheTrimReaper

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Man,

I've been wearing a piece for a while now. It sounds like you are wearing it for yourself, which is definitely the right reason. You are right, there is absolutely nothing to worry about. I'm sure it's all gonna be good!

Here are my experiences and what I think:

Get your piece. Expirement. The first one you get will look much better than being bald, but probably won't be perfect. Tweak it and order more until you have the perfect match. I get my pieces from Toplace, cheap and innovative. Awesome company if I can say that here. BA is one of the best people in the world, and I just don't throw words like that around.

Get a full SFS piece. There are a lot of new things out there...PSB...Skin fronts....Injected Skin. They are all good, but just not the same as a Super Fine Swiss Base. Nothing compares. Absolutely undetectable no matter what. (visual or to the touch)

You'll get good at removal and application, so take that sucker off occasionally and use new glue. I use Next-Gen and clean with Desolve-it (then shampoo....and condition) Doesn't take long at all once you get the hang of it. People tout skin bases because the maintenance is so easy. Well, to me maintaining a lace system is a piece of cake. And the benefits of lace.....Wow!

I have a girlfriend now. The one I talked about on here from New Year's Eve. I finally told her I wear and she couldn't believe it. She touches my hair all the time. Rubs on the edges of the lace. Caresses my hair. Feels absolutely nothing. She has even pulled on it while wrestling me (we constantly play wrestle). And never had a clue. She thinks it looks awesome. Now she wants to get involved in the cut-in, which I do myself with a Robocut, and in giving me help with 'product'. I think she's gonna be a hairpiece fan now.

What did I tell her when I did? I told her I wear a piece. Said that I used to shave my head years ago because I was losing my hair (she remembers because she knew me back then, like ten years ago....friend of my ex), but that I stopped because I felt like I looked like a chemo patient, which is the truth. I told her I wear a piece because I like to have hair and that I like my looks with it. I also made a joke that it was "real human hair". She laughed and that was it.

Man, I don't care if a woman walks because I do or don't do something. I do what I want to do. My hairpiece looks awesome and I feel great talking to people about it.

There is a stigma attached to hairpieces because they used to be 'rugs'. Now people who I've heard talk smack about rugs, who haven't seen me since I started wearing, ask about me and how I got hair. I actually had a friend of my family's ask how I did it so he could do the same thing. He thought I had a transplant or took meds. You should have seen the look on his face when I told him it was a piece. He got his eyes right up on it...I mean like an inch away, and couldn't see sh1t. He touched it and didn't feel anything. He was blown away.

It looks like my hair without a doubt. In fact, an SFS base is almost nothing because it's so fine. So the only thing of any real substance up there is just hair and a couple light, undetectable layers of glue.

Anyway, good luck with it and PM me if there is anything I can help with. Later.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by TheTrimReaper
Hey Man,

I've been wearing a piece for a while now. It sounds like you are wearing it for yourself, which is definitely the right reason. You are right, there is absolutely nothing to worry about. I'm sure it's all gonna be good!
Yea, I think I will like it as well.

I have told a few people I am doing this and they said they would do the same thing if they were in my shoes. The people I have told are the more open minded type, but as I have seen by posting about it on here lots of people have no idea the kind of result you can acheive so they default to saying "don't do it! go natural!" I honestly believe that if they had done the kind of research I have they would no longer be so prejudicial.

Here are my experiences and what I think:

Get your piece. Expirement. The first one you get will look much better than being bald, but probably won't be perfect. Tweak it and order more until you have the perfect match. I get my pieces from Toplace, cheap and innovative. Awesome company if I can say that here. BA is one of the best people in the world, and I just don't throw words like that around.
Toplace is the whole reason I am getting involved in this in the first place! I searched about info on Hair Club since I know someone who goes there and is vary happy. Then I come to find out that he is in the miinority and there are actually companies such as toplace that manufacture an entirely superior product at a fraction of the cost. Too good of a deal NOT to try it out!

I doubt I would have dropped the several grand per year on Hair Club even if the quality of their product was better. But at under $200 each I have a lot to gain and not much to lose. Worst case I return to shaving my head, which actually works for me better than most people, so it's no big deal.

Get a full SFS piece. There are a lot of new things out there...PSB...Skin fronts....Injected Skin. They are all good, but just not the same as a Super Fine Swiss Base. Nothing compares. Absolutely undetectable no matter what. (visual or to the touch)
Since I am a beginner I wanted to go with all lace but I was hesitant about the SFS being too fragile for a beginner, so BA recommended starting with the #64. He said in most people's opinion it is more durable and nearly as indetectable. In your opinion is the SFS a reasonable way for a beginner to go?

You'll get good at removal and application, so take that sucker off occasionally and use new glue. I use Next-Gen and clean with Desolve-it (then shampoo....and condition) Doesn't take long at all once you get the hang of it. People tout skin bases because the maintenance is so easy. Well, to me maintaining a lace system is a piece of cake. And the benefits of lace.....Wow!
One thing I have going for me is that I used to be in the window tint/ vinyl graphics biz. I know it isn't exactly the same thing but I am used to handling materials that have adhesives that I have to line up just so. I believe that this should at least give me a head start.

I have a girlfriend now. .........Now she wants to get involved in the cut-in, which I do myself with a Robocut, and in giving me help with 'product'. I think she's gonna be a hairpiece fan now.
Okay, so here's the million dollar question.

As per my other thread, how should I handle this situation with my friend who is becoming a hairdresser?

This thread is about concealing my baldness while my hair grows out and how to go about doing that when you are gettin' it on. But I still want suggestions about dealing with the issue of whether or not to tell my hairdresser friend, or even to go so far as to having her cut it in for me.

In case you didn't see the other thread, the girl I am talking about who is finishing hair school is my buddy's girlfriend who for some reason has really taken a liking to me. She is the one who constantly tries to hook me up with all of her friends to the point where she seems to get disappointed if I'm not sexing all of them.

As you can see it would SUCK for me to lose this kind of a hookup.

Ideally, and I do mean ideally, I would tell her about what I am doing, she thinks it's the coolest thing in the world, offers to help me with it, and continues hooking me up with a steady stream of new women. Realistically, I don't know what to expect so I am hesitant about letting her in on this.

I am sitting on the fence about keeping it under cover until I get my first one at least attached, then coming to her and let her cut it in for me. The issue with that is that it ties in with the chick who I wrote THIS thread about, because they pretty much live together! If I sex her roommate, it could let the cat out of the bag.

I should also note that she seems to be an open minded person. She is quite unashamed of the fact that she likes girls as much as she does guys, and it has been my experience that someone like that isn't usually prejudicial or judgemental. She's really cool.....even offered to take me shopping to help pick out some new clothes!

What are your thoughts?

There is a stigma attached to hairpieces because they used to be 'rugs'. Now people who I've heard talk smack about rugs, who haven't seen me since I started wearing, ask about me and how I got hair. I actually had a friend of my family's ask how I did it so he could do the same thing.
Man, with the advances in hairpiece technology I could TOTALLY see this as becoming a very lucrative business once the word gets out about the new generation of hairpieces. I would have never in a million years have ever considered getting one until someone I know told me he wears and showed me his. I couldn't believe it. If more people knew they could get this kind of result for a couple hundred bucks there would be a lot more people doing it, I'll tell you that.

Anyway, good luck with it and PM me if there is anything I can help with. Later.
I would really like to ask you a few more technical questions. I tried PM but your box is full. Mind PMing me with an email addy?

I appreciate the positive input, thanks