K/W area, Ontario Canada

SmoothTalker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys.

I'm looking for a wing, or more accurately just some DJ's that like to go out and do fun ****, as my friends are either a bit on the boring side (play lots of WoW) or moved away for the summer.

I'm a 20 year old UW student, not a master PUA by any stretch, but I do alright. Really as I said, I just want to meet some people my age to have fun with as going to clubs/parties alone isn't terribly fun. If I can improve my game in the process, all the better.

Anyone living around here and is around my age, post, or PM me.

finiti

Don Juan
Reaction score
Heard summer is going to be a little challenge around there as Laurier from my understanding is pretty much shut down...but yeah I was planning on going with some friends this weekend clubbing any venues you'd recommend?

SmoothTalker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah Laurier is kind of slow at the moment. Waterloo still has about half the usual student population though so its not too bad (but UW doesn't party that much to begin with).

Personally I like Rev. I hear Elements isn't bad but have never been. I'd avoid FUBAR, as every time I've gone it was deserted.

Where are you guys from?

finiti

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I just polished off my first year at UW, right now I'm in T.o for the summer but I've got a few friends of mine still in town (as they just got of their co-op term). I've personally been told by girls that they hate fubar hands down and they love clubbin in REV. Haven't heard of Elements but a friend of mine mentioned Cesar Martini's is something I should look into.

SmoothTalker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah Caesar's isn't bad. It's a pretty small place, bit more upscale - ie they actually have a dress code which I think is a dress shirt, but I'm not sure.

Lol jeeze dude, no invite?

Miguel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, in the toronto area and desperate to get out and learn from some fellow DJs. (as I'm kinda in need of help with my game.) please consider getting in touch if you guys ever come down this way.

stain

Reaction score
Anybody wants to meet up to sarge at Caesers tomorrow night? Let me know...

stain

Reaction score
School started now so Caersers is running Thursdays (cheap mixed drinks.. $3 i think).. Fridays ($3.50 import beer) and regular Saturdays...

Right next door 140 West is looking nice.. they are 21+ with a dress code as well.. I've checked it out and I will go back...

If you do want to meet up this week (other than Saturday) let me know!