Just tried an experiment being ****y, funny, and aggressive...odd results...

Tantric

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was in acting class today and i had to work on 2 scenes. I hadn't performed the scenes yet, so as an experiment i figured i would do one funny scene...followed by a ****y, aggressive scene.

guess what happened???

...after showing these qualities of humour, ****iness, and dominance (event though i was acting), i had 4 chicks in the class who i've never met starting kino with me, MEGA eye contact, asking where i was from, my name, ALL KINDS of interest...

seems kinda odd, but also made sense, no?

wierd how something like that would effect, but i guess the girls don't realise how it effects their subconsious?

thoughts?

Aisle55

Don Juan
Reaction score
No doubt you struck their fancy. Those girls obviously didn't know what hit them. I don't know if it was here that I read about an 'explosive personality' but it pretty much makes you a magnet for girls. This personality is what I like to think the DJ mindset is. I've experienced it a few times. When your self-image manifests itself on your 'outer being'.

Your acting put you into a world where you portrayed exactly what you imagined in your head. Being dead on with a mindset is seriously a gravitic force! Imagine the power of a Don Juan now! All the confidence, coolness, and charm to attract without saying a word! Or in your case, merely portraying an image!

The last few months I've been in such high spirits that 3 girls from my past have contacted me. One begged me to go see her in San Diego to return 'favors' heheh, the other was prodding me about my dating life, and the last one wants to see me more often these days.

I can't say for sure that this is the 'explosive personality' but whatever it is, it's ffffackin awesome.

Tantric

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks for the thoughts Aisle...

I am pretty ****y/funny/aggressive outside of acting, but having it protrayed right in front of them seemed to have been a hell of a lot more effective...maybe because i had EVERY girls attention at once when i was on stage?

I'd like to see what happens today...he he

duke007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well done man!

I'm really interested though, what exactly did you do in your scene to portray ****iness? Was it a solo effort?