Just one of those day...how do I come out of this slump?

justjosh47

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's been along time since I have been on this website...maybe that's my problem....any way I started dating this girl last summer and we had a fling ...it crashed and burned (my first mistake) and then I got back together with her when I was home over winter break from college ....I took her snowboarding one night and I ended up cheating on my current girlfriend with her (2nd mistake). We came back from school this summer and have been hanging out a lot...almost every week...we both go to school in two different states so a hard core relationship would not last ...but I was spending the night over at her place a lot and we were really close or so I thought ....
Saturday night I took her up into the mountains and had dinner at this really nice loge on the parkway ...we watched the sun go down...had a bottle of wine... the hole deal...I thought it went over well.....then last night my buddy had a roommate up to visit and we had a party for him ....I brought my girl....not an hour into the party she was all over this kid when they were playing beer pong ...I thought she was playing some f#cking game or something...so I just decided I would start talking up two cute girls that I met ...well I don’t really know what happen after that but soon after this guy is taking this girl I have been dating to bed...well more like she is taking him ...there out of beds ..so they slept in the living room ...I was too drunk to drive home...it was 3 in the morning and I was pissed and a little drunk and I didn’t want to look bad and sleep right next to them...so I pulled out my phone and dialed a girls number that I hung out with at the party .....I ended up crashing at her place and having sex with her ...but the hole time I could not get the other girl off my mind ... I woke up this morning went to my buddies house and she was walking out ... even though I got laid last night ...my pride is crushed ...I just could not get over how some b**ch could treat me like that. I need to come out of this slump ...any ideas? Sorry for the bad grammar.

vorbis

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
dude, you've been cheating on your gf with this girl and she's gone off with a different guy at a party. Its sucks but there was never anything serious there.