Just Met

jfkae111

Reaction score
ok, i just met this girl earlier today, shes beautiful, about 5'5, beautiful face, great body, she happened to be working at the restaurant i went to ( Hooters ). I talked to her for a while and got her number, she is only 16, and just got out of a bad relationship, im 18, im wondering when should i call her back, and what i should talk to her about. thanks in advanced.

Damian

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
For both her and your own sakes, don't do it. She's sixteen, she's working at hooters, and she's just gotten out of a bad relationship. To me, that screams, psychologically unhealthy, like something happened with her dad. If you know anything about what's good for you and what's not, you will not start anything with this girl. She's screwed up and will just end up messing with you or the other way around. Just before anybody brings it up in their mind, don't even try to "fix" things. You'll just end up even more frustrated.

Don't do it. She's got more baggage that you can check.

-Damian

jfkae111

Reaction score
i dont know exactly how bad her relationship was, but i do know that her boyfriend punched her, and that ended the relationship. i also know that shes working at hooters because her sister is so i guess its more convinient for her, she seemed like a very mature person, very attractive, my type, fits the shoe.

Damian

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Trust me, this girl is not healthy for you. Don't do it. If you want the best judge of a woman, look at her ex's. If they were abusive, the overwhelming chances are that she was abused growing up. If the ex's were never available, chances are her dad was never around. If this girl is getting into relationships that involve hitting, that would be some hardcore screw-up. Think about it this way. NO SIXTEEN YEAR OLD SHOULD BE WORKING AT HOOTERS regardless of the circumstances. You're playing with guns here, and there aren't any safeties.

-Damian

jfkae111

Reaction score
i dunno, im still gonna pursue her, i think we all have our biases on certain things, but i liked this girl a lot, and i think she felt the same. im not much for relationships, i just usually hook up with a girl for only a month or so and begin to get tired of her. this girl seemed different, so i plan to pursue, and persist.

Toushi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Damian
Trust me, this girl is not healthy for you. Don't do it. If you want the best judge of a woman, look at her ex's. If they were abusive, the overwhelming chances are that she was abused growing up. If the ex's were never available, chances are her dad was never around. If this girl is getting into relationships that involve hitting, that would be some hardcore screw-up. Think about it this way. NO SIXTEEN YEAR OLD SHOULD BE WORKING AT HOOTERS regardless of the circumstances. You're playing with guns here, and there aren't any safeties.

-Damian
I don't know your situation in real life, but I must agree with Damian's post. Sorry.

Reaction score
Do you what you feel best, if she starts acting weird and sh*t just move on and next her. No point ruining a chance with a HB when you know she's interested. Call her at least 3 days after...you can always read the bible before posting similar threads you know...

Alfie Crew

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with Damian, be it seems that you are bent going after her. How long did you guys talk?

cubed

Don Juan
Reaction score
jfkae111, I have to say that I agree with Damian, but it seems like you can't get her out of your head. You're going to pursue her, regardless of what we say. If you're going to ignore our advice, would you mind telling us if we were right (or wrong) afterwards?

jfkae111

Reaction score
sooooo.. she called me up, we talked for a while.. aparently shes a bit of a party animal, and shes a pot head, which im not too big on, but its not exactly that bad for me. i think i will keep at it with her, see if theres anything there for me, if not i will just next her. she seems pretty mature to me, knows what she wants to do as far as her future is concerned, knows what she has to do to get there. the only real problem i see with me being with her if it goes deep is the smoking, i cant stand smokers, smoke, the breath, blah blah, smoking period is not my thing, im refering to cigarettes, but other than that, im gonna give her a chance. our likes and dislikes were pretty similar, she seemed to be raised the same way i was, which was with one parent, i like this girl, and im not about to begin to judge her before i get to know her.

*edit* i also forgot to add that the conversation went pretty well, i just kept her talking about herself, she asked some questions, i let her know wassup, but pretty much was real smooth.. im a good conversationalist so im pretty confident i left good impressions on her.