Just met a hot chick from Argentina, got her email. What should I email?

YoExGirlzN199@

Don Juan
Reaction score
A few days ago at the Las Vegas Airport, where I work security. I had to search this hot chicks suitcase. I started a convo while searching her luggage asked where she was from, she said Argentina.

I told her that I always wanted to visit Argentina she said I should come there some day because they like black people there because there is not many in the country. I told her I would love to go there but I don't know any body there.

She said now you know me, and gave me her email address. I think it was too soon but I emailed her the same day lol. I told her how nice it was meeting her, and how I want to go to her country, and they have the most beautiful women in the world. Today I checked my email and she replied back saying thank you, it was nice meeting you too, you should come here on vacation, I wish I could stay in your country. And blah blah blah.

What should I say in my next email reply to get her somewhat interested?

Please Help,

YoExGirlzN199@

YoExGirlzN199@

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes she replied. She said it was nice meeting me, and blah blah blah, talk to you soon. How long should I wait, and I need something strong to say to get her hooked. Any tips?

Matthew Lyon

Don Juan
Reaction score
YoExGirlzN199@ said:
Yes she replied. She said it was nice meeting me, and blah blah blah, talk to you soon. How long should I wait, and I need something strong to say to get her hooked. Any tips?
Can you please paste the entire email conversation up to this point?

It would help for me to get a better feel of the situation.

YoExGirlzN199@

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey george! it was nice meeting you too! i also like meeting people from all over the world thats why i am here ahah, meeting people from everywhere...
thank youu for the beatiful thing :) ahah ive heard that of argentinians several times so you will need to go to argentina and check it out ahaha
i am still waiting for my things to come back home lol..
talk to u soonn
gloria

Subject: Las Vegas Airport
Date: Sat, 28 May 2011 16:45:39 -0700
To:

Hi Gloria, my name is George. it was nice meeting you at the LV airport when I searched your bag. I love meeting new people from different places, and hope that this will be the start of a great friendship. Please email me, and keep in touch often. I would like to now all about your country.

P.S. Women from Argentina Are the most beautiful in the world!!! Lol ;)
Best Always,

George

Sent from my iPhone

garruk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
she lives in argentina dude... are you acutally planning to take visit her?

this is stupid and a waste of your time.

also, if you've ever read cyrano de bergerac, why would you ask us what to write in the email. even if we help you write an awesome email, she's going to respond and youll have to write another one. how long do you plan to keep coming here for help? forever?

im not trying to be a downer, but this post is everything that's wrong with all the wannabe DJs out there.

Leporello

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Email her: Che! Let's get a Yerba mate and a steak sometime, then go dance the tango. Viva Peron!

oneboy21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You Can tell that there is this nice coffee place/ frozen yogert place you both can visit and chill out
or a park something like that, something fun around in your place. First try to get her number and take it to texting level ASAP

pipe007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1) she lives TOO FAR!!!
2) you went super AFC on that email telling her "most beautiful women in blabla"
3)she was too formal and did not react to your "hope this is the start of a good friendship and keep in touch often" she ignored this statement. She did said you should check it out, implying "yea come see the beautiful women out here, not me!"
4) game started with wrong foot as she saw you as the "service man who was carrying her luggage" so its hard to create attraction from that type of interaction.

I say this is game over.
move on

YoExGirlzN199@

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you're right! But I will still email her from time to time. So I should not have said to her that her country has the most beautiful women in the world? And for her to contact me often? I'm so mad at my self!!! It sounds very desperate. I Totaly forgot about all of the things I've learned from the art of suduction, and the 48 Laws of power.

The next chick I Mack I will do the opposite.

Thanks,

YoExGirlzN199@

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pipe007 said:
1) she lives TOO FAR!!!
2) you went super AFC on that email telling her "most beautiful women in blabla"
3)she was too formal and did not react to your "hope this is the start of a good friendship and keep in touch often" she ignored this statement. She did said you should check it out, implying "yea come see the beautiful women out here, not me!"
4) game started with wrong foot as she saw you as the "service man who was carrying her luggage" so its hard to create attraction from that type of interaction.

I say this is game over.
move on

I agree.

And really, how desperate does a man have to be to travel to Argentina to visit a girl he met once?

Hell, even if the girl did like you...What were you gonna do, travel to the other side of the continent to get laid?

Let's find you a girl closer to home.

"P.S. Women from Argentina Are the most beautiful in the world!!! Lol" ...come on, bro. Seriously?

YoExGirlzN199@

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol, this chick was a 10! she also told me that she wish she could stay here in America, but her student visa was done, and she needed to go back home. I asked her if she had any friends here that could help her, and she said no she needs to find an American boyfriend to marry her. I did not respond to that comment she made, but I wanted to

YoExGirlzN199@

Don Juan
Reaction score
Something smooth to make her want to be friends, With out her thinking that I really just want to bone her. I think she knows I want to sex her, because I said the beautiful thing.

You think I can recover from that mistake,

BigJimbo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Argentines who travel to America definitely don't want some poor boy who works at an airport!!! Keep dreaming. Sounds like a cute story though. I give you 3 stars for originality. Maybe Hollywood would be interested. Makes the lower middle classes feel warm and fuzzy to imagine that a poor boy annoying travelers can get a decent girl.

YoExGirlzN199@

Don Juan
Reaction score
LMFAO! : ) you really sound like a Player hater. I won't lose any sleep over your negative comment, and I am not a "poor boy" I'm a U.S. Federal Officer who probably makes more than you. Give me 10 minutes with any girl you have ever wanted, and I'll take her from you.

Mantis Toboggan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
YoExGirlzN199@ said:
LMFAO! : ) you really sound like a Player hater. I won't lose any sleep over your negative comment, and I am not a "poor boy" I'm a U.S. Federal Officer who probably makes more than you. Give me 10 minutes with any girl you have ever wanted, and I'll take her from you.
Don't worry about BigJimbo. He's just the class clown.

As far as "Recovering from your mistake"...the only mistake you made is worrying about what some girl 20 countries away from you thinks.

Recover. Don't recover. Who cares....there's only a 2% chance of success here anyway.

YoExGirlzN199@

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks. I'm not really worried about what she thinks. I'm just trying to use some different game on chicks from other countries.

Girls from The U.S. Really don't interest me anymore. They all seem the same to me. I wanna mack, hot chicks from different countries. I'm just on this site to enhance my already potent make game