JUST JUST JUST... go get rejected

DEKKA

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
come the fvck on guys. just go get rejected. try to get rejected. be an assclown. try out whatever you wanna try out, but get rejected.

its been said before and im saying it again.

go get rejected. now.

go get rejected.

i promise you you wont care about rejection if you adopt an indifferent attitude about it.

now, once you do that, do yourself a favor and start opening your fvcking eyes to the obvious signs interested girls send you and you wont have to, unless you're really abhorrent, need to be rejected anymore... which really doesnt matter to me anyways.

you dont have to pursue a woman, even at the beginning, if you open your eyes and see which ones to go after.

i got rejected again a couple days ago and i saw the chick again last night and acted like nothing happened basically and started right where i left off with friendly conversation and the like. i REALLY didn't care.

rejection should be sought after more than the girls themselves.

seek rejection, learn rejection, live rejection, laugh about rejection, love rejection, make rejection the goal of your life.

oh and one more thing. when you get rejected think "horayyyy im the fvcking god of rejection. im going to get more play then the whole fvcking world because i, am the god of fvcking rejection. yes. omg. yes. who's your daddy rejection? im am. im you're daddy rejection."

really. just go try to get rejected. its not as easy as you think, but it CAN be done... just keep trying till you get some success getting rejected. if it doesnt happen at first just keep trying. you'll rack up some rejections dont worry. beware though, you're game is going to start improving automatically and you are going to start having a harder time getting rejected, but it can still be done don't worry. if you are having a hard time getting rejected you can do a few things to help you out though.

1. dont shower for a few days and stop wearing any type of deoderant or cologne.
2. give them clothes a second chance before you sacrifice them to the washing machine.
3. start with, "whats your name?" (name) "aww thats such a cute name...wanna fvck?" when you approach the chick.
4. if you are really having a hard time getting rejected you might try making weird facial expressions.
5. you could always whip it out and ask her what she thinks as long as you're not to public about it.
6. dont brush your teeth or use mouthwash. they are serious enemies of your quest to get rejected.
7. drool.
8. make really bad sexual jokes, pickup lines, and innuendos right from the start. this can always backfire so BE WARNED.
9. if you really are having trouble getting rejected just take a moment and make a list. you'll think of countless things you can do to improve your chances.

GOOD LUCK AND MAY THE FORCE OF MY MAN-SIZED C0ck BE WITH YOU.

THA REALNESS

Banned
Reaction score
wHO'S that ***** in the woods? Dekka:(Ya know that's jamaican slang prison-***** ,right? i **** you not ask around)

DEKKA

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by THA REALNESS
wHO'S that ***** in the woods? Dekka:(Ya know that's jamaican slang prison-***** ,right? i **** you not ask around)
haha i guess you mean the pic in my profile above. its photoshoped. i dunno it was a funny looking picture so its in my profile to remind me to watch my bum when im in the woods i guess. fvck it. anyways my name (DEKKA) is a misspelling of DECA.... which is deca durabolin.

All_Torque

Don Juan
Reaction score
It is impossible for me to get rejected. If a woman turns me down. It's because I planned it that way, and she is just a pawn in my evil little game. MU HA HA HA.

Golden Arms

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DEKKA
haha i guess you mean the pic in my profile above. its photoshoped. i dunno it was a funny looking picture so its in my profile to remind me to watch my bum when im in the woods i guess. fvck it. anyways my name (DEKKA) is a misspelling of DECA.... which is deca durabolin.
dude you're only 20...why not just stay natural for now ? your body is producing enough testosterone at your young age

Stamina

Don Juan
Reaction score
good fing post man ...i agree with u

the more u get rejected the better you'll get and it happens pretty damn fast since u don't give a f4ck

DEKKA

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by GigaloDJ
Getting rejected in the shlt!! Remember "rejection collection"? :cool:
fvckin A man. rejection and me are soul mates. i think im starting to get some serious oneitis. in fact im afriad i may be losing rejection.... we may be drifting apart. rejection told me the other night that she just "didnt feel the same way as when we met" and that "when we met you were more of a challenge... now you're just smothering me". it was hard to hear. normally i would just NEXT and move on but rejection really has her hooks into me and i dont know if i can bear to lose her from my life completely.

me and rejection have the best makeup sex though and it usually makes everything alright.

thinking about rejection makes me all tingly inside.