Just had a great date and...

Jaun_Don

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just had a great date and...UPDATE

The movie was brilliant Kung Fu Hustle and she was very cute with incredible eyes and smelt really good and I watched her body langauge kind of coy but moving her feet a lot and playing with her hair when I would talk with her she laughed a lot too and would say you are funny..., anyways we went for a couple of drinks afterwards and she was even more flirty a lot of touching on my knee and I would do the same back to her shoulders and arm.... and I ended up making plans for tommorow night, which quickly got switched to watching DVDs and drinks at hers tommorow night.

I feel really good about this cos this is the same day that I asked the ****ing game playing room mate to move out...the only way is forward and the only advice I have is Be YOU and believe in yourself.

When you are out there it's afterwards you realize how much the advice on these forums helps.

er...she sent me a text really late last night and said another guy is coming over too and did I want to bring some one I was under the impression that it was just the 2 of us...this is odd...how do I handle this situation?...cancel?...

Sounds like a test or maybe she likes 2 dudes and wants to see them fight over her or something...I just don't know.

Last edited:

Black_Italian

Banned
Reaction score
Ahhh man invite for DVDs is usally invite for a night of hot passinote sex. Bring condoms ;) i got a feeling you will need them.

Good job man

Ninja Out

Jaun_Don

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay I'm very confused now, I just called her and told her I was unable to make it and she said that's a shame I was looking forward to it so I asked if she wanted to do something else sometime and she said yes you are coming to the party with me in the weekend? and I said yeah I am cool and then i asked who is Chris (the guy) and she said oh I thought I told you I have been seeing him but we aren't in a relationship or anything! :0

She is seeing a dude but yet she is going to the movies with another guy as friends?...I'm lost.

I'm Joe Dirt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My guess is she wanted to fvck you but then had second thoughts so she had someone else come so that the pressure is off her.

You seem to be doing everything right, just take it a bit slower. Maybe a couple of dates where there wont be pressure for sex to get her at least. Sounds like she wants it but needs to get just a tad more comfortable.

Q-Pid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You had to pretend not to get her text, then just turn up at her door naked.

She'll love it.

LongDrinkofWater

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Go to the party, pull her aside and make out. SHOW her you're not a friend (sounds like she was testing you to possibly put you in the dreaded Friend Zone).

Also, I was wondering whose idea it was to watch DVD's at her place? Hers? It's possible she had the invitation for this other guy in mind the whole time. If it were me, I'd have been pi$$ed bigtime if a girl did that to me. I would have just disappeared off the face of the earth without explanation for about a week or more, and let her come back to me.

quest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dude...

ur f*cked.

"hey want to come over to my place and watch dvd's with another guy friend of mine?"

MAYBE you'll get lucky and she wants to get double plugged.

more likely, you're f*cked.

tell her straight "how you going to suck me when your friend is there?"

and if ur date was so great, where was the talk of kissing her?

you touched her knee..... and the date was great?

F*CK ME!

Jaun_Don

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by I'm Joe Dirt
My guess is she wanted to fvck you but then had second thoughts so she had someone else come so that the pressure is off her.

You seem to be doing everything right, just take it a bit slower. Maybe a couple of dates where there wont be pressure for sex to get her at least. Sounds like she wants it but needs to get just a tad more comfortable.
well put and I spoke to her earlier and we are meeting up Friday Night for drinks and again next week for the movies.

Great Dates don't ALWAYS have to end up with a kiss, sometimes you won't get a kiss until the 2nd maybe 3rd date...

runnincircles

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jaun_Don
Great Dates don't ALWAYS have to end up with a kiss, sometimes you won't get a kiss until the 2nd maybe 3rd date...
What I like to do, is if the first date goes really well, act like I'm going to go in for the kiss. But then, I back away and say, "I'll see you later!" Makes her want the kiss even more, in my experience.

Jaun_Don

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by quest
dude...

ur f*cked.

"hey want to come over to my place and watch dvd's with another guy friend of mine?"

MAYBE you'll get lucky and she wants to get double plugged.

more likely, you're f*cked.

tell her straight "how you going to suck me when your friend is there?"

and if ur date was so great, where was the talk of kissing her?

you touched her knee..... and the date was great?

F*CK ME!
\

nah she asked me if I wanted to bring someone...

I'm Joe Dirt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Um, you guys are all missing the story.

From what it sounds she asked him to watch movies just them 2. Then she called him or whatever and said a friend is coming. If thats the case it sounds like she wanted to do something more but had jitters and changed her mind.

Jaun_Don

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
well maybe she got over those jitters as we are meeting up on Friday night.

Black_Italian

Banned
Reaction score
HaHaHaHaHa Man seeing someone doesnt mean anything. If you want to be exclusive keep seeing her and charm her pants off.

Jaun_Don

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Black_Italian
HaHaHaHaHa Man seeing someone doesnt mean anything. If you want to be exclusive keep seeing her and charm her pants off.
:p what do you think I am going to be doing?...lol I like this girl she has very sensual eyes and smells good...but I have 2 others that I am working on as well...so...

Hubris

Don Juan
Reaction score
...then i asked who is Chris (the guy) and she said oh I thought I told you I have been seeing him but we aren't in a relationship or anything!
Here is what you do.

Call up another girl, and go on a date with her.

You're not there to share her with Chris. Next time you two go out for drinks, kiss her. If you don't want to kiss her, or she won't let you then you're 'just friends'.

In the mean time, try to have a great date with this second girl that you're calling up. And if she isn't that fun, or you don't have a great date, then call up a third girl. Don't play the retarded game of "competing against Chris", you are interested in girls, not guys, not Chris.

Whomever suggested making out with her at the party had the right idea.

Flogger

Don Juan
Reaction score
Um.

It doesn't strike anyone as a big red flag that she invited another guy over to watch the dvd?

Who does that?!

I mean, don't get hung up on it and keep your game strong.

Just realize it's no slam dunk.

Jaun_Don

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Flogger
Um.

It doesn't strike anyone as a big red flag that she invited another guy over to watch the dvd?

Who does that?!

I mean, don't get hung up on it and keep your game strong.

Just realize it's no slam dunk.
I'm not man, thanks for the advice she did say do you want to invite some one, the thing that puzzles me is what is she doing going to the movies with one dude if she is ****ing another?.

Flogger

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not man, thanks for the advice she did say do you want to invite some one, the thing that puzzles me is what is she doing going to the movies with one dude if she is ****ing another?.
Yeah, it doesn't seem legit. But trust your gut.

I forgot about the invitation to invite someone else. That's especially fvcked up.

I assume she meant you could invite a girl, as in a double-date. How sweet of her to be so considerate! I mean she f'ing knows you want to date her...

It's like she was saying, "Let me just shove it in your face that we're only dating if I say we are."

Girls communicate indirectly. They do it instinctually. But they also instinctually assume you'll understand (after all, all of their women friends would). You have to go by what their actions imply.

In this case it sounds like she may be testing you, or, she's not sure that you have more social value than the other guy.

But it sounds like you still have a shot. Be careful and good luck.