just got my own place!!

dice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I just got my own apartment with a roomate, and at 21 i feel im set up for entering the prime of my sex life. We had these 2 girls over we knew from work and we were all gettin drunk and they hung out til like 5 am but NOTHING HAPPEND. My roomate was kind of quiet and I didnt know how to seperate the really hot girl i was trying to fuk from her friend and into my room. Anyway a week has passed, I need DJ advice on how to bed this girl. Shes wild saying things like "id f any guy with his own apartment just cuz it beats other guyss moms house" so im pretty sure she wants it. But I dont know if it was cuz she was drunk. Should I call her and invite her over without her friend who im actually better friends with when my roomate isnt there?

white cloud 8

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
f*ck, what do you think? :rolleyes: seriously though, grab your balls and man up

Phame

Don Juan
Reaction score
ISOLATE then SEDUCE..

Listen, you must ALWAYS find a way to ISOLATE your target from the group.. especially from her friend(s).

One way that I do this is by saying "Hey, come check out my fishtank, guitar, kama sutra book...etc". Then lead her by the hand (as though she were your lil sister) to your room.

Now its just the two of you, strike up conversation about what your showing her or wherever the convo goes from there.

Then once she seems compfortable with you (i.e. she trusts you).. move the toppic to something physical- tickle her, KINO her!

You know what to do from there, and if you dont, get yourself Mystery Method (download it free- but you didnt hear it from me :D).

PHAME

wheelin&dealin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: ISOLATE then SEDUCE..

Originally posted by Phame
One way that I do this is by saying "Hey, come check out my fishtank,
Good ploy.

And then as soon as you get her in your room, just be like "There's no fish tank, chick... gear down now.."

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by dice
Should I call her and invite her over without her friend who im actually better friends with when my roomate isnt there?

No, in fact, don't call her again. Just give me her #. You are not in the prime of your sex life b/c u know jack sh#t about game.

If those 2 girls came over to your place knowing it was just u and your roommate you had SO many opportunities to flirt and run game. IMO, you just friend-zoned yourself, or your right on the border. When u like a girl, you must be sexual. No waiting for the time to be right, b/c the time will never be right. you have to make it happen.

Sometimes I think you people on this board are better off just being gay. You'll have more luck.

dice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was flirting all night, in fact so much i think i kept myself out of the friend zone enough for one more shot, i just didnt isolate

dont u see, i understand i missed not just one opportunity that night, but probably thousands of opportunities. I can only kick myself in the head so many times about the same night. But, the girls did come to the apartment and the point of my post was to improve myself which is what we all preach, so apparently I DO know something about game. Anyways can someone answer my question or give me some real advice

dice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hi