Just getting over Covid again

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes true.. but I put faith in my immune system and put my faith in almighty God.. And I'm still here stronger than ever... Where as you are wearing masks and pumping yourself up with some shyte, so you don't catch the flue.
Dude don't bother with them, not worth it. Even when they wake up, they'll want to "move on". Acknowledgement is not in their vocab. At one point they'll realize how much time and energy they've wasted into a facade, and they'll suffer in silence. Let them.

Eventually they will graduate from their autism and binary thinking and become evolved humans and not mere NPCs.

Last edited:

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you actually going to argue that unvaccinated people have been better off against covid-19 than vaccinated people?

Yes absolutely. Natural immunity will always trump, the jizz that you have pumping into body. In 2023 your running around in masks and chit, for something that has been reduced down to a flue or a cold.

You afraid a runny nose will kill you?

One of us almost succumbed to the plague not once, not twice, but three times. It wasn’t the vaccinated guy…
Which proves that natural immunity works, as I am super healthy now, because I'm not weak

Also I know of many many people who got injected with George Soros Jizz into their arms and they still got fuked over by covid, even hospitalised.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude don't bother with them, not worth it. Even when they wake up, they'll want to "move on". Acknowledgement is not in their vocab. At one point they'll realize how much time and energy they've wasted into a facade, and they'll suffer in silence. Let them.
Acknowledge that most of the people that died from covid-19 were unvaccinated?