Just found out she has a B/f

zx2not4u

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been talking to this girl for about 3 weeks. she is givin me all the signs she wants me.. she calls all the time and wants to hang out all the time I find out today that she has a B/f. she is 16yr I am 20yr so I have a huge advantage on the current boyfriend... I am thinkin of making her EXTREAMLY Jelous by pimpin some other girls and letting her hear of it. I would like to hook up with her but not sure on how to handle the matter. Do I let her know that I know she has a B/F?? Maybe tell her somthing like I was interested in you but u got a B/f. and ignore the hell out of her?? any Ideas would b nice thanks Dj's

arutha

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't tell her you know she has a bf.. Never mention the bf. Thats all I can really offer.

WesCottII

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I posted recently in Djdiscussion on a topic similar to this.

Do you really want her to dump her b/f and come running to you? Personally that'd turn me right off, because if she can dump him if she finds someone "new", so to speak, then whats to stop her doing it to you?

Evangenlion

Don Juan
Reaction score
did u say 16yrs old?

is that jail bait where u are from?

if not..... read on:

if u found out she had a bf without her telling u, your in.
if she is the one who mentioned it, the game just got alot harder for u man and u better amp up the IL.

zx2not4u

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ahh it doesnt bother me that she might cheat. Because if she got me she couldn't do any better, and will stay. As for jail Bait she is mature and is a senior in H/s hopfully the law wont mind lol. I found out she had a B/f threw Xanga online Diary. Her B/f is a total AFC. They have been dating for 3 weeks and he is saying 'LOVE" so he is screwed.. any ideas do I give her more attention or less and do i mention that i know about the b/f??

NYC Dude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Except that the law doesn't care how mature she is. Are you willing to take that risk?

RipItOff

Don Juan
Reaction score
As long as you're ok with the legal backlash from this thing, here's the basic format for stealing a girl from her boyfriend.

1.) Develop rapport so that it's normal for the two of you to hang out alone together.

2.) Get her constantly laughing by busting her balls

3.) Treat her like a girl that doesn't have a boyfriend. Don't let the fact that she's taken phase you and if he's brought up act indifferent. Don't go out of your way to make fun of him because then you look weak.

When the time's right, take it to the next level. Use your instincts.

Zod

Don Juan
Reaction score
SHE IS JAILBAIT.