Just found out my oneitis is a slvt....that feel

m7ytn

Don Juan
Reaction score
teddy said:
Yeah it depedestalizes her....but it makes me feel like **** in other ways. hard to describe. Feels like I dodged a bullet but in a weird way I almost feel jealous she didn't consider me "worthy" of a **** or anything.

Consider this a blessing dude. It is never easy having the image of your oneitis destroyed, because it forces you to confront the fact that you were terribly mislead. No one wants their poor judgement exposed to themselves.

Warning: beta story to follow...
The same thing happened to me a few years ago. I am almost reluctant to tell this because this shows just how big of an AFC I was. I had met this girl in my hometown when I was in the Army on leave. I had just been through a rough divorce and she seemed to be the cure for my depression. She was absolutely beautiful...at least an 8. We dated for a few months, mostly long distance because I couldn't come home that often...but to cut to the chase, after buying her tons of gifts and showering her with attention, she dropped me and started dating her ex. I was devastated, and kept contact, quickly sliding into the friend zone. Fast forward a year, she had broke up with said ex and things were looking good for me...I was stationed closer to home and would go out with her most weekends. Then about 2 weeks before I deploy to Afghanistan, she drops me. Turns out she went back to her ex...again. 3 months later I get an email saying how sorry she is and that she was wrong, and wanted my forgiveness...like a chump, I started talking to her again (in my defense I was in Afghanistan with very few to no females). I go home on R&R leave and spend the entire 2 weeks with her...we took a road trip, during which I spent a ton of money on her...took her to see two of her favorite bands...the list goes on. I went back to the stan after leave, but because her car had recently stopped working, I left my car with her to use the entire rest of the time I was deployed! She planned to come see me off the plane when I returned, but then a few weeks from me returning she tells me that she wouldn't be there...because she didn't want to. I got pissed, had my cousin go get my car back from her and went NC. Fast forward 6 months later...in a drunken stupor I call her and she apologizes and wants to see me...once again, like a chump I agree and I go visit her. I had some friends that were visiting from a previous deployment for a reunion of sorts in Nashville the following weekend, so she goes back with me to meet them. Long story short, we had some drinks and she gets wasted drunk. On the drive back home, she is slumped over in the front passenger seat while two of my friends are in the back seat. I thought she was just passed out...until the text. My best friend, who was sitting behind her texted me saying that he didn't want to make a scene, but that I needed to know that she was reaching around and rubbing his leg. I became livid, sat my phone down rather hard...which caused her to turn around immediately and ask what was wrong. I said nothing, and just kept driving until I got to a gas station. The other friend and I stop and go inside to use the rest room while my friend who texted me stayed in the car with her. About 3 minutes later, he comes inside and tells me that she looked him right in the eyes and said "Don't tell m7ytn that I said this, but I really want to fvck you..." Being a good friend, he let me know what was up... I never felt a feeling of anger/confusion like that and I just returned to the car and told her to stop making an ass out of herself and called her a slut...and she starts crying then calls her mom to tell her I was screaming at her and that she was scared because she "didn't know what I would do", lol... Long story, short...that was the turning point, that was the moment I can say beyond doubt that I was completely over my oneitis. Looking back on it, I am soooo glad I saw her for what she was...because she doesn't have that power over me any more.

So be thankful that you saw her for what she is teddy...and never look back.

joker79

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
wow mate, reading your story made me :crazy: I would have dropped her a$$ immediately, what a ****ing biatch

SteR

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
m7ytn said:
Consider this a blessing dude. It is never easy having the image of your oneitis destroyed, because it forces you to confront the fact that you were terribly mislead. No one wants their poor judgement exposed to themselves.

Warning: beta story to follow...
The same thing happened to me a few years ago. I am almost reluctant to tell this because this shows just how big of an AFC I was. I had met this girl in my hometown when I was in the Army on leave. I had just been through a rough divorce and she seemed to be the cure for my depression. She was absolutely beautiful...at least an 8. We dated for a few months, mostly long distance because I couldn't come home that often...but to cut to the chase, after buying her tons of gifts and showering her with attention, she dropped me and started dating her ex. I was devastated, and kept contact, quickly sliding into the friend zone. Fast forward a year, she had broke up with said ex and things were looking good for me...I was stationed closer to home and would go out with her most weekends. Then about 2 weeks before I deploy to Afghanistan, she drops me. Turns out she went back to her ex...again. 3 months later I get an email saying how sorry she is and that she was wrong, and wanted my forgiveness...like a chump, I started talking to her again (in my defense I was in Afghanistan with very few to no females). I go home on R&R leave and spend the entire 2 weeks with her...we took a road trip, during which I spent a ton of money on her...took her to see two of her favorite bands...the list goes on. I went back to the stan after leave, but because her car had recently stopped working, I left my car with her to use the entire rest of the time I was deployed! She planned to come see me off the plane when I returned, but then a few weeks from me returning she tells me that she wouldn't be there...because she didn't want to. I got pissed, had my cousin go get my car back from her and went NC. Fast forward 6 months later...in a drunken stupor I call her and she apologizes and wants to see me...once again, like a chump I agree and I go visit her. I had some friends that were visiting from a previous deployment for a reunion of sorts in Nashville the following weekend, so she goes back with me to meet them. Long story short, we had some drinks and she gets wasted drunk. On the drive back home, she is slumped over in the front passenger seat while two of my friends are in the back seat. I thought she was just passed out...until the text. My best friend, who was sitting behind her texted me saying that he didn't want to make a scene, but that I needed to know that she was reaching around and rubbing his leg. I became livid, sat my phone down rather hard...which caused her to turn around immediately and ask what was wrong. I said nothing, and just kept driving until I got to a gas station. The other friend and I stop and go inside to use the rest room while my friend who texted me stayed in the car with her. About 3 minutes later, he comes inside and tells me that she looked him right in the eyes and said "Don't tell m7ytn that I said this, but I really want to fvck you..." Being a good friend, he let me know what was up... I never felt a feeling of anger/confusion like that and I just returned to the car and told her to stop making an ass out of herself and called her a slut...and she starts crying then calls her mom to tell her I was screaming at her and that she was scared because she "didn't know what I would do", lol... Long story, short...that was the turning point, that was the moment I can say beyond doubt that I was completely over my oneitis. Looking back on it, I am soooo glad I saw her for what she was...because she doesn't have that power over me any more.

So be thankful that you saw her for what she is teddy...and never look back.
Man, you've got a solid friend there.. very admirable