Just Found Out Boyfriend is Cheating on Me

Michele l'Arcangelo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you should go to a forum and post nude pics through PMs to me... i mean to show him what hes missing out on.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jwtile said:
Any adivce on how to deal with this?
Yeah don't act like irrational chick and come out swinging and crying.

If this was a court of law, and you told a judge that all you have are pictures of him laying on the bed and her writing as your only evidance, then its not enough to convict.

If he is cheating then obviously he is going to deny it and if he is not cheating then he is going to tell you the truth.

You need to gather more evidance before you confront him and possibly end it. Maybe this chick has it for your boyfriend and want to break the two of you apart so she can nab him. Although the fact that he was laying on her bed is not a good sign.

chance

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i tell everyone i know who gets cheated on over and over again. if someone cheats on you they obviously don't love you.

jwtile

Don Juan
Reaction score
DJDamage said:
Yeah don't act like irrational chick and come out swinging and crying.

If this was a court of law, and you told a judge that all you have are pictures of him laying on the bed and her writing as your only evidance, then its not enough to convict.

If he is cheating then obviously he is going to deny it and if he is not cheating then he is going to tell you the truth.

You need to gather more evidance before you confront him and possibly end it. Maybe this chick has it for your boyfriend and want to break the two of you apart so she can nab him. Although the fact that he was laying on her bed is not a good sign.
\

For sure hes cheating she posted new pics of her and him kissing n stuff from the "mall" pics. It looks like she has a belly. I bet she did that to trap him cuz she knew he was with me.

Rhoto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jwtile said:
\

For sure hes cheating she posted new pics of her and him kissing n stuff from the "mall" pics. It looks like she has a belly. I bet she did that to trap him cuz she knew he was with me.

Why are you still giving this chump any of your attention?

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rhoto said:
Why are you still giving this chump any of your attention?
Drama is addictive.

Rhoto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Then at least find drama that doesn't make you think your world is going to end. Find some low grade drama.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men have been telling women that for millenia, and it still hasn't worked so far, mate. :D

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jwtile said:
For sure hes cheating she posted new pics of her and him kissing n stuff from the "mall" pics.
I am surprised that your boyfriend didn't freak out yet and told this girl to take the picture's down before his girlfriend sees them, or she doesn't even know about you and he is playing both of you. It would have been ok if he said he only want to date the two of you and then you can take it or leave it but since he made a committment then it changes things.

jwtile said:
It looks like she has a belly. I bet she did that to trap him cuz she knew he was with me.
It doesn't matter if you are prettier. You and him are probably what in your late teens, early 20's? this is the time of a man's life where he shouldn't even entertain an exclusive relationship. He is young and still wanted to fvck around and not be with one girl from the begining to the end of his life.

You can accept that fact end it and move on or do the same but let him know before hand that you going to be fvcking other guys since he had his fun and now its yours. I bet that won't sit well with him and he will be crying and acting like a b1tch and beg for forgiveness, if he still cares.

TheVirtualMind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dump him and move on after getting yourself some time, or don't and deal with the emotional and mental wreck and mind games you'll have.

Either way, do it soon because drama is the biggest turn off ever and the stupidest thing in the world.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
jwtile said:
Wow guys thanks for the advice. I guess I know what I have to do. Ive never been so heart broken or betrayed like that, and I know it's best to move on. Ive never felt so bad so any tips on how to deal/brealing up would help. *Gasp*. This is probably the hardest thing ive ever had to do and have been through.

Welcome to the human experience, please refrain from finger pointing and naive lamentations about the obvious... MOst humans cheat, cause we are not instinctively monogamous creatures!

The only solution is to not focus on monogamy just get all you can out of the relationship for as long as you can put up with the negatives with tend to get worse over time as attraction fades...

TanzaniaMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Email him pictures of you gettin it on with a well hung guy, that will piss him off

jwtile

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks everybody who helped me deal with this. I broke up with him last week and havent talked to him since. I did make sure to tell the other girl, and I did tell him off telling him how worthless he is. But yeah Im glad this drama is over.

jwtile

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks everybody who helped me deal with this. I broke up with him last week and havent talked to him since. I did make sure to tell the other girl, and I did tell him off telling him how worthless he is. But yeah Im glad this drama is over.

jwtile

Don Juan
Reaction score