Just Found Out Boyfriend is Cheating on Me

jwtile

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi evreyone,
Im posting this here to get a guys perspective. I just found out my boyfriend is cheating on me through myspace. I found the other girls web page and on her picture section she has an album tittled "boyfriend and I". Most of the pictures she has of my boyfriend are really old (HS Prom like 3 years ago), and I was datinng him while they went to prom together. The other pictures are the ones that bothered me the most. They are just of my boyfriend and hes laying down on her bed and the pictures read "Opps, I guess I wore him out again. =)" and the other one reads "Still wore out, and waiting for his grand breakfast. Just spending another weekend at my house!!!". These pictures were posted last weekend when for the first time ever he spent time at my place for the weekend. It really hurt my feelings to see this especially since I have never have him a reason to cheat on me. Ive done alot of things to make him happy. I am much better looking than the other girl, and I have always respected him. He has always acted like hes in love with me. So this really caught me by suprise.
Any adivce on how to deal with this?

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep.

Dump him and find someone else.

He's using Leykis 101 on you which means with the love talk he is telling you everything you want to hear so he gets to have sex with you and the other girl.

Any pains you might feel over the loss of him where you might feel you want him back is just your ego trying to get validated again that you are worth something and to combat that you simply have to believe in yourself and get your own validation by moving forward to new guys and not looking back or ever getting back with this dude.

VIVAlasVEGASBaby

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ouch. Dump him! Sometime you just don't really know the person you're with...

guywhoneedshelp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The thing is, if the guy did it once, chances are he could do it again. Some people grow up, learn their lessen, realize "wow I'm a scumbag, I really loved that girl!" and wont cheat again, but sometimes that's just their personality.

It's up to you whether you want to forgive him or not. If you do, let him know it's not the actual physical act that bothers you the most, it's his dishonesty and inability to be trusted that really bothers you.

blackhatter

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ha, he's worthless. I've dated several girls and have cheated on 1, but not like this. He was living a second life behind your back? He's not a cheater, he's just got problems.

Go find yourself a man who isn't a wuss, but is at least truthful and honest with himself and others.

Cheating once and realizing your wrong is one thing. Living a secret life and not feeling ashamed about it is a totally different animal.

connor32

Don Juan
Reaction score
trust is the most important thing in a serious relationship. if u decided to forgive him and carry on things prolly wouldnt be the same anyway.

AKA FLEX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What did the barber say? NEXT!

At your age, it isn't inconceivable that a good guy could slip up and make a mistake, but two-timing for years? I think you already know that nothing good could come of this.

RokyRoc

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are going to brag about your looks we are going to need some pictures.

As for how you are going to deal, get some pizza or chocolate, maybe go shopping or running, then cry a little at the end to let it out and think about what you are going to do next.

Rebound Material

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
muhuwahaha said:
I wanna be just like your bf:up:
wow, youre a fcuking idiot. You're probably the type that turns decent girls into "damaged goods" to begin with.

Yea, dump that mutherfcuker. He's fcukin messin with you.

dannyegg4575

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Problem is, can you get yourself to stop seeing him as a challenge anymore? Him seeing another girl only makes you want him more.

I know tonnes of girls who are in your situation. But no matter what we tell you, you won't listen because you see it more exciting and exhilarating to have a challenge. I don't think you will dump him and i think you're only venting. If you're as good looking as you say you are, there should be tonnes of guys who would lust after you. Don't you worry about it.

so yeah, I'd next the guy. I'm not a two timer. When I say I'll be in a relationship with someone, I'll stay committed. that's why this guy is not following the rule of the game. Once in a relationship, there should only be two.

Getting girls is easy. There are so many. the only problem is when a guy starts committing to one girl, the girl starts to get relax and finds it no longer a challenge. she no longer needs to pursue.

jwtile

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow guys thanks for the advice. I guess I know what I have to do. Ive never been so heart broken or betrayed like that, and I know it's best to move on. Ive never felt so bad so any tips on how to deal/brealing up would help. *Gasp*. This is probably the hardest thing ive ever had to do and have been through.

Rhoto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jwtile said:
This is probably the hardest thing ive ever had to do and have been through.
Then you ain't been through sh1t hun.

jwtile said:
Any tips on how to go about breaking up?
Tell him he doesn't turn you on, he's too small, you find his company tiresome, you've found some one better, you can do better than him, or simply tell him whats up, then to fvck off. But make sure he understands that you do not tolerate disrespect and that he is no longer worth your attention. Make sure after its over, its over. Never call, think, text or even acknowledge him, ever.

You may feel hurt now, that hurt in time will turn into anger/hate. Don't take it out on the next guy, or you'll have rocky relationships.

Stay strong.

SinJester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Next him bro.

Kev07

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bay Area, California, Currently in SoCal (UCR)
Rhoto said:
Then you ain't been through sh1t hun.

Tell him he doesn't turn you on, he's too small, you find his company tiresome, you've found some one better, you can do better than him, or simply tell him whats up, then to fvck off. But make sure he understands that you do not tolerate disrespect and that he is no longer worth your attention. Make sure after its over, its over. Never call, think, text or even acknowledge him, ever.

You may feel hurt now, that hurt in time will turn into anger/hate. Don't take it out on the next guy, or you'll have rocky relationships.

Stay strong.
hahah nice.

jwtile

Don Juan
Reaction score
WOW this is worse than I thought. Finbdong out this new information I am just so over him. I son't think he was with the girl but from lloking at the new pics he posted on her profile it looks like shes pregnant!!!! IDK this is to much information to take in at once, and onestly I am emberassed. I feel really used more than anything, I can't believe it.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Remember jwtile as long as you never go back to him you keep your dignity.

Look up SunnyD's posts.

Do the opposite of that chick and you'll be fine.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women on the rebound are known for being easy. You should probably just stay away from men for a while. Every ex of mine is now horrified at who she was with after me as a rebound guy. Choose wisely, and wait for a while to clear your head.