Just feeling down w/ my past...

Bronxtal112

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I've just turned 25 a weeks ago. After reviewing my major accomplishments over the last 10 or so years, I realized every single relationship I've been in has failed. Every single one has been a disappointment. It's either someone have fallen in love with me and I did not have the same feelings, or, I have had strong feelings for someone whose feelings weren’t the same.

I almost feel that I deserve a well rounded relationship at this point of my life, but really don't know when that is going to happen. Anybody ever feel the same way? Can anyone share or relate to such bad luck and disappointment?

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At least you have had relationships. Be grateful for your experiences and understand that people have it worse than you. And worse I mean not having a single girlfriend.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
get your head up soilder

im 25 and single now with a 16 month old child.
Ive had 2 big time LTRs..and about 8 shorter term gfs and maybe a hundred dates I dont remember.

there has been thousands of guys in there mid 20s come to this site and have never had a gf some never kissed a woman, some never sex.

look at the bright side you still have 5 more years in your 20s and 10 more years in your 30s when maturity, youth, and expierence come together.

youll be fine.

drop the past baggage at the stop sign. and drive ahead.

I know a guy who got divorced at 40...and was single till 45 then he married a woman who he has been happy with for the last 7 years.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
every single relationship I've been in has failed.

What is success? Happy marriage until death? By that strict of a standard, almmost every relationship is a failure.

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bronxtal112 said:
So I've just turned 25 a weeks ago. After reviewing my major accomplishments over the last 10 or so years, I realized every single relationship I've been in has failed. Every single one has been a disappointment. It's either someone have fallen in love with me and I did not have the same feelings, or, I have had strong feelings for someone whose feelings weren’t the same.

I almost feel that I deserve a well rounded relationship at this point of my life, but really don't know when that is going to happen. Anybody ever feel the same way? Can anyone share or relate to such bad luck and disappointment?

if only you were one of those starving etheopian girls who got raped and died from aids, or one of those chinese sweat shop workers.

why have you instead been cursed to date women who haven't completed you?

why is God so cruel

;)

Reaction score
As long as you don't marry an American girl you be ok! Thank your lucky stars you didn't get them pregnant - hell follows closely behind!

wildinthenorth

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 32 and divorced! I am still out there having a lot of fun. I know the feeling of looking back, and seeing what you believe to be nothhing but mistakes. I agree with a lot of the other posts, take it as experience, 25 is still pretty young!!!! Have fun, it will happen.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Joe The Homophobe said:
From reading this forum im guessing 70% of posters here have never even had a gf. You shouldn't be feeling sad since at least you already had a couple relationships. I didn't have a relationship in high school and will forever be remembering that period of my life for getting detentions and acting immature. No beautiful teenage love for me. You don't know how lucky you are so many guys wish they were in your situation. So many have never even kissed a girl, or even hugged one for goodness sake!
*Maxtro raises his hand. The only thing I remember from my past is all the stupid choices I made. The first time I kissed a girl I was 23 years old. She was a 3 or 4, we never had sex, and she dumped me in two weeks. That was the only girl I've ever kissed. Hell at 26 years old I've only "dated" one person.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bronxtal112 said:

Do you have a career...a profession...an education or trade? Have you travel enough?

You are 25...you should be working toward your prime years as a male (35-42). Instead...you are re-living your last TEN years (from when you were a snotty teenager to a very young man) and feeling depress about your "relationships"? LOL.

Dude...get a life.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
You people are all depressing.

I hear you talk, and I can honestly say to myself, "NO WONDER none of them has found a good woman/women."

I swear, our parents and grandparents saw their friends mowed down by Nazi machine gun fire, saw children strapped with bombs coming toward them in the jungles of Vietnam, lived through the only ACTUAL wartime use of atomic weapons in the history of mankind...and their children and grandchildren sit and whine about how life is miserable.

And why? Because out of all the women they've been with, they haven't found one yet who's perfect??

None of us have really known "misery" in our lifetimes...yet we all sit around and whine about "feminatrix" this and "hors" that.

Chasing women is a PASTTIME. If you find one to settle down with, then good for you. If not, then go out and look AGAIN until you do. If you're bored or frustrated with it, then STOP for a while. Women aren't changing, and they aren't going anywhere.

You guys talk about being "free" from the "feminatrix", but really you've ALL been so heavily tainted by it that you're all participating in one big whirling vortex of misery and self-loathing, hating life, hating the pursuit of women, hating being with women, hating being without women.

If YOU were a woman, would YOU want to be a part of all this sadness and frustration??

Jeezus. Get a life.