Just Broke Up with GF of at least 15 months! Not doing the best

Nightwing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, you lost complete control of the situation and it seems like she even set the stage for this type of confrontation by doing and saying things that she knew would piss you off then asking you why are you mad. Unfortunately, you fell right into her hands.

First off, stop calling this girl, you said whatever you said, now it's done and over. Quit calling this girl to try to smooth things over. It's like someone else posted, this gives her more ammunition to bring back to her friends about how the breakup between the two of you was due to you being a jerk. ALWAYS KEEP YOUR COMPSURE AROUND WOMEN. Women tend to have better emotional control than men and the way they knock you off base is by making you go off on them. Leaving her angry messages on her voice mail and going off on her just made you look like the jerk when you should've just told her what you felt that she needed to hear, then be done with her.

OK, so you hurt her feelings, SO WHAT. STOP CALLING HER!!!! What she's doing seems more like a power play than anything and you're encouraging it by calling her and leaving apologetic messages on her voice mail (she's letting her friends hear that shyt BTW). It's time to show some composure, stop calling her, and if you do speak to her, dont fall for any bait that would lead to the two of you arguing.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its funny... I was looking through old threads of mine and found this one.... This was actually part of the reason I started my approach journal.

Anyway dumping this girl turned out to be a great decision. Since this time this girl has slept with at least 4 different guys and goes out clubbing and drinking every chance she gets.

I actually did end up talking to her months later and we ended up having sex. Then I found out she slept with some guy in between that time and I got disgusted again and told her off lol

Anyway its funny how blind you can become when you are in a relationship. I never knew this girl was such a slut...

Now I need to find me some true love!

Master Bates

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just got a third of the way through your post and you sound like a whiney b1tch.

-edit-
wow, and it got even worse, lol!

Scorched

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Jayer said:
Its funny... I was looking through old threads of mine and found this one.... This was actually part of the reason I started my approach journal.

Anyway dumping this girl turned out to be a great decision. Since this time this girl has slept with at least 4 different guys and goes out clubbing and drinking every chance she gets.

I actually did end up talking to her months later and we ended up having sex. Then I found out she slept with some guy in between that time and I got disgusted again and told her off lol

Anyway its funny how blind you can become when you are in a relationship. I never knew this girl was such a slut...

Now I need to find me some true love!

Well lesson learned... It has been 2 years eh? I am sure you would handle things differntly now... Don't be AFC and go searching for the "true love". I agree about being blind while you are emotionally attached. Lessons learned the hard way eh?

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No such a thing as 'true love'. Only Hollywood has 'true love' mentality.