Just asked to Prom. This might be a chance to ditch the V-Card

Biscuit

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey all Don Juans out there!

I was asked tonight about going to the prom with this Senior girl, Jasmine. The prom is this weekend.

I am wondering if it would be awkward having a Sophomore going to Prom at this day and age.. I dont know if its okay to have a 10th grader going to 11th and 12th grade events... I'm not used to this..

Also, the chick is mildly hot.. She is nothing I would bang had I not been a virgin, but I do have to start somewhere, right? She has somewhat of a messed up face.. (wow... im very descriptave).. She's got a nice build though, short, thin, avg bust size.. And do you think I could lay her? I mean it would be awesome just for the fact that I am still a virgin, and then I can actually understand what I am going for in this PUA game.. I am not sure but from all of you ex-virgins, what was your first bang in terms of hotness? (don't lie guys)..

So, a recap:
1. Is it cool if a Sophomore goes to Prom with a Senior?

2. Should I go for a bang with her that evening?

3. What was your first bang? Hot or not?

~
biscuit

MrDroogie

Reaction score
It's cool mine was last weekend and there was a large mix even freshman!

If you feel like it! It will be better if it's someone you actually care about!

My first was hot, second was okay. They always look uglier after you do it!

DO NOT STRAIGHT UP ASK OR EVEN ALLUDE TO IT!!!!!!!!

She will feel like a slut and that's a auto no!

JUST DO IT!

Biscuit

Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean that's it? I really am not sure how things are going to go down.. Its with a group of like 20 people.

I don't know how to seclude after prom. I know there will be dinner before, dancing till 12.

This is kind of a sympathy date.. The chick is cute and a senior. She's slender and she has boobs.. Idk about how big necessarily.. But her face... omg idk how im gonna deal with that.. I don't mean to be rude but it really brings her down to a HB 6 on a good day..

Should I still go for the meat? I am open to advice.. I am truly a newbie at this and I think its dearly about time I take what I deserve.. But idk its coming so fast... any tips.

MrDroogie

Reaction score
The meat. Haha.

Make real plans for after. Ask to go to your house or such. Lol if she is tipsy all it usually takes is a "let's go in this room" to isolate.

Just act right through dinner and prom, be a gentleman. But do not make her think that she owes you. After there is most likely a party...? Talk about it as I say ^^

Analyzeit

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I disagree with MrDroogie

You obviously don't ask for sex, but you can allude to it. Sometime girls want to feel like a slut they just don't want everyone thinking they are. I allude to it and it works a charm sometime it backfires and i be all innocent like "what are you talking about" haha, but they still secretly want it ridiculously bad.

My first bang : I got raped by an extremely hideous chick pretty much haha never going to live that story down... But nah first actual one was with a much better looking chick 7 or 8 (Really different looking but still fine) but im still yet to find an uglier chick then my rapist haha.

It all depends on your attitude really, go bang that ugly chick if you don't care about how you lose it after all any holes a goal!

But if you do care about how you lose it, just wait there is better looking girls out there that will want to take yours. But you probably shouldn't do it if your only fvcking her because you want to lose your virginity.

I don't think anyone should have an any holes a goal ideal about your first one because you'll realize how good it was an any chick as ugly as her will be just fine for your hungry c0ck. Guys with low standards in the beginning have low standards in the past.

MrDroogie

Reaction score
True actually, jokingly, that makes sense.^^^

Any hole is a goal. LMAO!

apec

Don Juan
Reaction score
There are tons of sophmores going to prom, shouldn't be a problem at all. As for getting with her I would do something like "XXX come here I want to show you something." "Close your eyes" then makeout and go from there. Otherwise just plan something after with just you two and make a move then. Much harder to do around friends, and like others said don't ask her. Also the more alcohol the easier it will be (sad but true)

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude people should be giving you props for being a soph and goin to a senior prom. Thats a pretty good accomplishment I would be fkin happy if I was you.

And yea dude def go for the bang, I mean your both gonna be partying after prom so the alcohol will def make things easier. Just start hookin up and then escalate from there.

And my first lay was with my ex gf about a year ago. It was a lot of fun :)