Just a fling? What to say...

Belgian_Crab

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sup...so ive been seeing this chick for about 4 weeks, and lately she has just shut out...like ignoring me in public (at parties) but real affectionate in private...she's pretty big into politics, so i thought the election roughed her up a bit, but i think the reason she avoids me in public is because she doesnt want a relationship at the moment, and she didnt want one from the get-go. I kinda gathered it from different sources, i think her best friend even said something liek that..but i was drunk so i might be wrong.
We're gonna talk about it tomorrow, any advice on my attitude, or what i should say...there is still something between us, but as of right now she doesnt want to commit....

so yea, what do you guyz think i should say, or how should i approach it attitude wise...

thanks

Grey Fox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Flip the situation tell her you just want to be friends. If its just a fling why do you care?

-Grey Fox

Belgian_Crab

Don Juan
Reaction score
no its a fling for her it seems, i would have wanted it to go on but im not gonna chase something that isnt there...ur right ill just flip it....that sounds like a plan

Nerdy_A

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah, be a man and just tell her. I bet she'll want your sexing by the end of the month haha

Cremasta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Belgian_Crab
Sup...so ive been seeing this chick for about 4 weeks, and lately she has just shut out...like ignoring me in public (at parties) but real affectionate in private...
What is your problem here??? You have the best of both worlds my man! A chick who will get with you in private but otherwise leaves you alone... leaving you free to chase other (better) women. She is practice and a semen receptacle, nothing more.

I wonder why some people around here want to "get things out in the open", if you are getting some without any commitment, say thanks and leave it at that... Unless her name is Lucy Pinder :)