Jokes that always work

AceyR6

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just post some funny $hit you guys do that always gets a laugh from the girls.

1) Got this from Dane Cook: Tell the girl vaugelly that your gonna have some fun with the cashier. Go to Mcdonalds or whatever. Stare up at the menu for a while, then vaguelly point to the board and be like "I'd like the Ronald Mcdonald Super fun pack" Confuse the **** outta him while making your date crack up.

2) I made this CD that has this woman screaming like shes deranged. When at a stop light with alot of cars around, I crank up the volume and blast it. Everyone is looking around to see where the screaming is coming from. Then I jump outta my car, and bang on my trunk, so it seems like I'm telling the woman to stop. This one girl cried, she was laughing so hard after I did that.

I'll post more later.

AceyR6

Don Juan
Reaction score
I also have the song "bad boys" by inner circle on hand. So whenever I do get pulled over with a date (which is often). I'll put that in real quick and have it in the background while I'm talking to the officer. I'v gotten a couple smiles from several cops, but I'v ALWAYS got a laugh from the date.

Survivor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Funny stuff.

Belongs in the Tips Section though.

Nameless

Don Juan
Reaction score
LMAO!!

Please, keep em coming guys!

Ive got 1 or 2 I'd like to mention.

1) Although not as funny as the screaming woman or bad boys in the car stuff, I've also had fun with my CD player in the car.

Going through this 'really cool' strip in my city, where all the guys in their worked cars and stereos at full blast drive through, me and a group of friends decided to do something a little different.

Brought my dads opera CD and played it full blast so everyone could hear tha fat lady sing while driving through this street.
We were all 'head banging' and nodding to all who turned and looked on in disbelief.

2) Go bike riding with a few of my girlfriends every now and then. We always pass a McDonalds which is designed in such a way, that one entrance which has automatic sliding doors is in a direct line with another exit which is constantly open.
Everytime we pass it, my friends will laugh un-controllably out of shock/fear/wackyness as I ride through McDonalds ringing my bell. In one way, out the other.
Ive done it quite a few times, Ive even been dubbed the 'bike-bandit' by many. Theyve tried to catch me a few times to no success.

Conquest

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by AceyR6
Just post some funny $hit you guys do that always gets a laugh from the girls.

1) Got this from Dane Cook: Tell the girl vaugelly that your gonna have some fun with the cashier. Go to Mcdonalds or whatever. Stare up at the menu for a while, then vaguelly point to the board and be like "I'd like the Ronald Mcdonald Super fun pack" Confuse the **** outta him while making your date crack up.

2) I made this CD that has this woman screaming like shes deranged. When at a stop light with alot of cars around, I crank up the volume and blast it. Everyone is looking around to see where the screaming is coming from. Then I jump outta my car, and bang on my trunk, so it seems like I'm telling the woman to stop. This one girl cried, she was laughing so hard after I did that.

I'll post more later.
Oh man that's so funny...it seems like few people know who Dane Cook is, and he is the funniest comedian ever IMO!!! I love the Bad Boys thing too, I have to try that out. I'm new to these boards, but is there a comedy section? There should be if there isn't.

pootwo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Nameless

Going through this 'really cool' strip in my city, where all the guys in their worked cars and stereos at full blast drive through, me and a group of friends decided to do something a little different.

Brought my dads opera CD and played it full blast so everyone could hear tha fat lady sing while driving through this street.
We were all 'head banging' and nodding to all who turned and looked on in disbelief.
Hey. Me & my friends do that! except we put on classical music.. which we actually enjoy listening to, so it's all good!

Another vairiation is when we go through a McDonalds drive through we play "cotten eye joe" by REDNEX really loud.

Or go & see really bad movies (on purpose) & when walking out, parody your steryoypical everyman who probebly liked the film.

FOR EXAMPLE. After seeing "2 fast 2 furious" go out saying "WOW! The. best. part. was. when they crashed!" or "that had some many memorable lines, like 'how do you like dem apples" or "thats in my top 5 movies ever!". If you say it right, in an almost sarcastic manner, it can be hiliarious.

i know none of them sound funny, but i've almost wet myself while doin this stuff.

duke007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2) Go bike riding with a few of my girlfriends every now and then. We always pass a McDonalds which is designed in such a way, that one entrance which has automatic sliding doors is in a direct line with another exit which is constantly open.
The bike bandit! That is so damn funny man! If only the McDonalds' in my area had two doors opposite each other.

Mr. Latte

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a penchant for going through the McDonalds drive-thru on the golf cart, and ordering in a scottish accent.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
^^That looks and is alot funnier then it sounds.

For instance, if im ever with anyone who wants something from Mcdonalds, well, hell if im gonna order, so i go in backwards and let them pay/get their meal. Actually ive never done this because my car is too nice to eat in but if it ever happens ill be sure to do it.

On_the_Top

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was with this girl who told me that she gets embrassed real easy. So I took her with me shopping one time, While we were walking in, I bust out in a run with my arms waving in the air screaming like I was crazy. Then I ran back to her, and just acted clam and normal. Then another time I jumped up on the back seats of the movie theater and started shaking my ass like a stripper. This was before the movie though, Iam half crazy, but not rude. Had her and everyone else rollin both times.

NEWBIE101

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL. Here's a good one. Last night I was at the movies and some kid and his friends come in with a bunch of girls and he goes really loud

"Damn, this mother****in theatre smells like a$$. What the f*&^ are you all doin in here."

Well he was with 3 chicks and they all cracked up and grabbed onto him.