Jokes and Bar Tricks

Clownboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes I have the Street Magic video and it is worth every penny. I also have the AmbitiouXs Card: Crash Course 2 and Ninja 1 DVDs. The last two are strictly card tricks while Street Magic teaches a varity of tricks from cards to Blaine's levitation (not the one where he was a foot off the ground, that <i>was</i> faked). You can also download some tricks online such as the King Rising Levitation (which is much better) and Two Card Monte, which was the card trick where two queens become two aces (that blows peoples' minds...)

I know I talk too much, so let me recommend Street Magic first, then Crash Course 1, then you can go on from there.

Mitza

Don Juan
Reaction score
Try that and tell me how it work's.

Ask someone next questions.

Q:What is the color of a paper ?
A:White

Q:What color have milk ?

Q:What color have snow ?

Q:What cow drink ?
A:(99%) Milk !

The cow drink water. :D

Just try !

Mitza

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know a pretty cool card trick were I have the person hold a deck of cards behind their back, and tell them to cut it into two halves, and then place both halves face to face. Of course, this is done behind their back, So I cant see the cards as I explain to them what to do. Then I turn my back, and they are to find the two cards in the middle that are touching face to face, and memorize them. Then I turn back around and tell them to think of the cards, keep in mind they cut the deck anywhere, so theres no way I could know what the two cards are and I never come into contact with the deck, but Im able to read their minds, and guess the 2 cards all without any secret helpers or anything. gets em everytime, theyre always beggin me to tell them. The most puzzleing thing about the trick is that once they cut the deck and the 2 cards are set to be face to face, I never see the deck, or come into contact with it, yet im able to know what the two cards are, its a pretty good mental trick.

Another cool trick I like to do is take any random card, place it in the middle of the deck, and then suddenly it reappears back on top of the deck, I place it back in the middle again, it reappaers back on top, I do it over and over. Its freaky, keep in mind im using a normal deck, not a trick one with all the same cards. Just a skill in sleight of hand. its cool to see.
I don't undestrand this trick.Can u explain me again ?!

Some new tricks someone ?!

Libertine

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mitza
Try that and tell me how it work's.

Ask someone next questions.

Q:What is the color of a paper ?

Q:What color have milk ?

Q:What color have snow ?

Q:What cow drink ?
A:(99%) Milk !

The cow drink water. :D

Just try !
I got tricked by one of these a few days ago.

My friend: What's the colour of the white house?
Me: White
What's the colour of a blue house?
Me:blue
What's the colour of a red house?
Me:Red
What's the colour of a yellow house?
Me:yellow
What's the colour of a Green house?
Me:Green (No!)

Greenhouses are colourless.